Supporter I

Dec 31, 2020
Ice cap zone 2
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Farrar
Member #

Liking this interior color more and more...now just the exterior color...
I think the seats look really good. One of my top choices. But the dash with the blue will be difficult to look at for as long as I hold the vehicle.

Reactions: Gbecker

Witchdoctor68

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Dec 21, 2020
Southern CA
First Name
Carter
Last Name
Peterson
I think the seats look really good. One of my top choices. But the dash with the blue will be difficult to look at for as long as I hold the vehicle.
True the blue is kind of weird but most likely aftermarket parts will be available to change that color, or a little bit of plasti-dip haha

Reactions: Vigor

Jakob1972

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 17, 2020
1030 Park Rd 31, Spring Branch, TX, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jakob
Member #

Hmm since most US auto makers leather seats have only the inserts that are real leather, the rest of the seat is vinyl. I am assuming the dark portion is the leather the lighter is a vinyl, but does anyone know if that is MGV or regular vinyl. If you don’t keep a vehicle more than 5 years it’s not a problem. But my 17 year old F250 the leather looks great but vinyl is looking pretty sad. We take care of our cars I have seen some much younger cars with tears and such. 8F4E8914-62E1-4FC3-B504-3436C5623696.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Vigor

Vigor

Rank IV

Supporter I

Dec 31, 2020
Ice cap zone 2
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Farrar
Member #

Hmm since most US auto makers leather seats have only the inserts that are real leather leather, the rest of the seat is vinyl. I am assuming the dark portion is the leather the lighter is a vinyl, but does anyone know if that is MGV or regular vinyl. If you don’t keep a vehicle more than 5 years it’s not a problem. But my 17 year old F250 the leather looks great but vinyl is looking pretty sad. We take care of our cars I have seen some much younger cars with tears and such. View attachment 7371
Yup. Looks like my 2011 kia seats

talbot

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Dec 11, 2020
Calgary
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Hester
that looks A LOT better than I thought it would
just when I thought I had it nailed on BL, I'll have to take a serious look at WT

hotrodtim

Rank III

Champion III

Jan 4, 2021
Sunshine state
First Name
TIM
Last Name
RUDOLPH
Member #

THE 2 COLORS USED ARE VERY PLEASING. BUT WHAT GIVES WITH THAT BAGGY, UNTAUGHT LEATHER? VINYL? SHOWING IN THE PICTURES? I HOPE THAT IS ONLY PRE-PRODUCTION FITTED COVERINGS AND NOT WHAT FORD WILL SELL TO THE PUBLIC. OFFROAD SUV OR NOT , THAT ISN'T ACCEPTABLE FOR A LUX INTERIOR.

Attachments

Reactions: OvrLnd99

Vigor

Rank IV

Supporter I

Dec 31, 2020
Ice cap zone 2
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Farrar
Member #

THE 2 COLORS USED ARE VERY PLEASING. BUT WHAT GIVES WITH THAT BAGGY, UNTAUGHT LEATHER? VINYL? SHOWING IN THE PICTURES? I HOPE THAT IS ONLY PRE-PRODUCTION FITTED COVERINGS AND NOT WHAT FORD WILL SELL TO THE PUBLIC. OFFROAD SUV OR NOT , THAT ISN'T ACCEPTABLE FOR A LUX INTERIOR.
Noticed this too. Thought I was just being picky

Reactions: hotrodtim