Champion II

Mar 21, 2020
Huntsville, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Clouds
Member #

For us it’s an extension of our family. We have three children who are growing up with our Broncos and the Bronco Community, and love riding just as much as we do. The traditions we are building in our family, that incorporate “Bronco life”, are ones that we hope are passed from generation to generation. Broncos are more than just a vehicle to us, some of our best memories and our future plans involve these amazing extensions of who we are.

MCloudsBronco1.jpg

Last edited:

Garemlin

Rank VI

Champion III

May 20, 2020
Clayton, Delaware, DE, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Walt
Member #

Well right now it means something to look forward to. My girlfriend knows how much I want the new Bronco. And once I showed her the Bronco Sport she fell in love and wants one. So we will have both in the driveway in probably three years.

Also my son in law is a Ford guy and is looking forward to the Bronco too. We are always passing back and forth information or leaks that we run across. And also talking speculation. Guess you could say it's a bonding thing between the two of us.

wmneill

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jun 8, 2020
Delran, New Jersey, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
ONeill
Member #

My grandfather sold car for fords for years we always had a lot of cool cars but my favorite was his 77 bronco. I miss our trips to the shore driving down either me sleeping in the back on the floor or I’d be sitting with him steering. Try letting your kid do that now a days!? Lol would be put in jail miss the good old days

RockstarBobby

Rank V

Supporter I

Jul 14, 2020
Lockhart, TX, USA
First Name
Bobby
Last Name
Messer
Member #

For my family - this Bronco truly means adventure.
The adventures in our Jeep TJ, although fun, have proven to be overly challenging and impractical for my small family. Also there is the upkeep - I mean “just empty every pocket” is not a phrase I want to keep repeating while convincing myself it’s worth going broke when I don’t have to.
Was considering buying something else when I found out the Bronco release was legitimate. Soooo thankful that we didn’t pull the trigger on buying something else! Now we get to look forward to building our Bronco exactly the way we want it and are planning out our Adventures while we wait for the pony that will actually take us there.