Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Folks, I’ll be real, I don’t even know where to start with this week. News has been coming fast and furious and I’m just trying to remember what day it is. *Spoiler* it's Friday and that means it's time for the weekly summary of Bronco Nation content, affectionally known as the TWABN.

So let’s see, the week started with our Bronco trim profiles, then we announced our how-to series with Nashville Early Bronco, then we got the bummer news that dual tops was a late availability option, we showed off a child’s seat in the back of a four door and two door Bronco, then we had SEMA news, a live Ford Q&A for Bronco and then Baja 1000 stuff. It was a big week. I wrote a lot of stuff. Y’all wrote a lot of stuff. I think my keyboard is wearing out. Great week, all around.

Bronco Profiles
We’ve been rolling through the Bronco trims and profiling their standard and optional features. We hope you enjoy them and that they’re a good resource for you as we all move toward ordering.

Base
Big Bend
Black Diamond
Outer Banks
Badlands
Wildtrack
  • Wildtrack Profile: Coming Soon
  • Forum Thread: Coming Soon
First Edition
  • First Edition Profile: Coming soon
Baby on Board
People had questions about what child’s seat would be like in the back of a Bronco so as soon as we had a chance, we took some pictures.

Roof Update
Y’all want dual tops? Y’all gonna have to wait. No hiding it, it's a bummer.
SEMA and Broncos
Modularity was the word of the day. Not joking, they said modularity a lot. Like, a super cut of every time Ford said modularity this week would be…a long-ish supercut. Kidding aside, Ford showed off some cool concept vehicles and the crown jewel was a Bronco that can transform from a daily commuter to a weekender beast in about an hour-ish.

Bronco Back at Baja
Bronco-R is back at Baja to take one of the most grueling off-road challenges in the world. Stay tuned for more Bronco-R coverage, though, if the thing breaks again you're going to have to read about that somewhere else cause we won't want to talk about it.
Bronco How-To with Nashville Early Bronco
We’re collaborating with Nashville Early Bronco to create some great how-to videos so you can get the most out of your 2021 Ford Bronco. There’s been a lot of questions about the soft top and we haven’t seen anything close to production on any of the display units, though the Filson bronco top was very cool. So we wanted to get this out in front of the Nation so we can have some idea of what we’re getting when we stick with the standard soft top on four door (unless you’re a FE or WT customer). Enjoy, and please know that we’re trying to get these out to you as quickly as possible.

A Look Ahead
Who knows what next week holds for Bronco Nation content? I do, at least a little bit. The weeks going to be anchored by a series of build duels between myself and @dwrock. We’ll each put together one build per trim, talk about why we built it the way we did, and then let the Nation decide which one they like most. We aren’t experts, these aren’t recommendations, it’s just two guys who like Broncos dreaming up some builds. We hope you like it.

Featured User Threads
There were a lot of great threads to chose from this week. Here are the picks.

Last edited:

Hobgoblin

Rank V

Don't delete

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

Folks, I’ll be real, I don’t even know where to start with this week. News has been coming fast and furious and I’m just trying to remember what day it is. *Spoiler* it's Friday and that means it's time for the weekly summary of Bronco Nation content, affectionally known as the TWABN.

So let’s see, the week started with our Bronco trim profiles, then we announced our how-to series with Nashville Early Bronco, then we got the bummer news that dual tops was a late availability option, we showed off a child’s seat in the back of a four door and two door Bronco, then we had SEMA news, a live Ford Q&A for Bronco and then Baja 1000 stuff. It was a big week. I wrote a lot of stuff. Y’all wrote a lot of stuff. I think my keyboard is wearing out. Great week, all around.

Bronco Profiles
We’ve been rolling through the Bronco trims and profiling their standard and optional features. We hope you enjoy them and that they’re a good resource for you as we all move toward ordering.

Base
Big Bend
Black Diamond
Outer Banks
Badlands
Wild Track
First Edition
Baby on Board
People had questions about what child’s seat would be like in the back of a Bronco so as soon as we had a chance, we took some pictures.

Roof Update
SEMA and Broncos
Modularity was the word of the day. Not joking, they said modularity a lot. Like, a super cut of every time Ford said modularity this week would be…a long-ish supercut. Kidding aside, Ford showed off some cool concept vehicles and the crown jewel was a Bronco that can transform from a daily commuter to a weekender beast in about an hour-ish.

Bronco Back at Baja
Bronco-R is back at Baja to take one of the most grueling off-road challenges in the world. Stay tuned for more Bronco-R coverage, though, if the thing breaks again you're going to have to read about that somewhere else cause we won't want to talk about it.
We’re collaborating with Nashville Early Bronco to create some great how-to videos so you can get the most out of your 2021 Ford Bronco. There’s been a lot of questions about the soft top and we haven’t seen anything close to production on any of the display units, though the Filson bronco top was very cool. So we wanted to get this out in front of the Nation so we can have some idea of what we’re getting when we stick with the standard soft top on four door (unless you’re a FE or WT customer). Enjoy, and please know that we’re trying to get these out to you as quickly as possible.

A Look Ahead
Who knows what next week holds for Bronco Nation content? I do, at least a little bit. The weeks going to be anchored by a series of build duels between myself and @dwrock. We’ll each put together one build per trim, talk about why we built it the way we did, and then let the Nation decide which one they like most. We aren’t experts, these aren’t recommendations, it’s just two guys who like Broncos dreaming up some builds. We hope you like it.

Featured User Threads
I wonder if the Magic 8 Ball will be consulted in an upcoming door removal video? Only time well tell. Until then, stay tuned to BN for the latest member questions and commentary.

JFord

Rank V

Supporter III

Aug 18, 2020
California, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Ford
Member #

Bronco Profiles

Base
Big Bend
Black Diamond
Outer Banks
Badlands
Wild Track
First Edition
Baby on Board

Roof Update
SEMA and Broncos

Bronco Back at Baja

A Look Ahead

Featured User Threads
Great job this week! Great info and some great sessions from Ford. I feel like my BN paid some dividends.