The Build and Price Thread (Let's chill and wait...and wait...and wait)

Champion III

Aug 8, 2020
Lapeer, MI, USA
www.sandboxgeneral.xyz
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Satkowski
Member #

Copied from B6G. Looks like Ford is hinting at an October 23rd release date for B&P. That's this coming Friday. If that holds true I'll be surprised that they'd release it on a Friday. I hope their web and server people are prepared to work the weekend when the whole site crashes again due to overload.

usrj6ys456rjws465.png

Roberto

Rank II

Advocate III

Aug 25, 2020
Louisiana, USA
First Name
Heinz
Last Name
Ordonez
Member #

If Ford is afraid to overload the website, they should limit the following way:
1 day: reservations 1 to 49999
2 day: reserv. 50000 to 99999
3 day: reserves 100000 to 149999
4 day: reser. 150000 to present number
5 day and ahead: All reservations
Just a sugestión.

Last edited:

Shadowblade

Rank II

Advocate III

Jun 26, 2020
Columbia, MD, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Peeler
If Ford is afraid to overload the website, they should limit the following way:
1 day: reservations 1 to 49999
2 day: reserv. 50000 to 99999
3 day: reserves 100000 to 149999
4 day: reser. 150000 to present number
5 day and ahead: All reservations
Just a sugestión.
As a website developer in my past job, that would require a bit of work. Doable and actually a really great way to break Bronco off to its own sub site. Bronco.Ford... allowing additional servers and resources to handle it...

why did you say that, now I want to engineer a new network fabric and Website for them hahahahaha

Razorback

Rank IV

Advocate III

Sep 12, 2020
Coppell, TX, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Hubble
Member #

This might be it... But that's a Friday, and in the past everyone has said, "they don't release on a Friday". Who the heck knows anymore. I'm ready to just start building my fantasy Bronco, then build my real life one...

mccoya2013

Rank 0

Advocate I

Oct 13, 2020
Great Falls, MT
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
McCoy
Hello!

Long time listener...first time caller.

Its refreshing to see how everyone on BN has been looking at this. I have been reading through the "other forum" so to speak and it's a lot of keyboard warriors overly upset (I certainly don't disagree). Ford has dropped the ball on the B&P but in my mind, getting this correct on release is important so delaying a few days to cross their t's isn't the worst thing in the world....

That being said.....I still check 3-4 times a day to refresh the page lmao

Champion I

Jun 1, 2020
Annapolis, MD, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Bickle
Member #

Hello!

Its refreshing to see how everyone on BN has been looking at this. I have been reading through the "other forum" so to speak and it's a lot of keyboard warriors overly upset (I certainly don't disagree). Ford has dropped the ball on the B&P but in my mind, getting this correct on release is important so delaying a few days to cross their t's isn't the worst thing in the world....

Thank you for calling the Bronco support line. We are here to help you with all of your Bronco worries. Please listen carefully because our options, like the Bronco milestone dates, are totally randomized for no apparent reason and change daily. Please Press:

1 - if you are unhappy with the delay on the Build and Price tool and wish leave a message for our communications director
2 - if you are unhappy with your dealers’ communications since your reservation and want to leave a message with your dealer
3 - if you are unhappy that the pre-production models had a feature you wanted but is now not available and want to leave a message with our marketing team
4 - if you ordered a First Edition and do not like Naval Pier and want to leave a message with the intern we hired to do our First Edition color scheme
5 - if you want the larger engine but also want a manual transmission and want to leave a message with our engineering team
6 - if you want to see and test drive the Bronco before you place your order and you want to hear our looped laugh track.
7 - if you are unhappy there are all these shades of blue as exterior colors but no green and want to leave a message with our paint department
8 - if you want a white top and/or a white interior and you want to leave a message with our top division
9 - if you reserved a Bronco, but now you heard about the Warthog, and you are not sure if you should buy what you have or wait for the Warthog. Push to be connected to our magic eight-ball.
0 - for all other questions. Your call will be disconnected and you have to call back. After all, here at Ford you take the options we offer and only the options we offer. Like our founder‘s historic statement about only selling black cars, you can have your Bronco customized by us as long as we decided that was the custom Bronco you REALLY want.

Remember! We are listening!

LOL - just having fun! I am actually good. As long as they don’t slide the delivery date, I can wait for all the shoes to drop!

Last edited:

tlowell01

Rank V

Don't delete

Aug 22, 2020
Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Lowell
Member #

Hello!

thanks for checking! I think you’ll find this to be a fun place to hang around.

As long as Ford doesn’t push production, I’m not really concerned if the rest of the timeline compresses. B&P will come, we just have to be patient.

admittedly, I do check often ;)