Supporter III

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Nothing from my dealer either. I went today to check out a OB sport they just got in. Nice rig. Did speak with my salesperson and was told my chances of getting a 21 are getting better. Several people have canceled and some haven't returned their calls. Very anxiously waiting for May!

Broncadonk MKG

Rank IV

Advocate III

Dec 23, 2020
Manhattan, KS, USA
First Name
Mikayla
Last Name
Gentine
Member #

Ford salesman here!

The reason some dealerships are sending out swag is mostly to do with one reason: dealer priority. More Bronco orders= more marketing $$ and demo allocations by big daddy Ford. My dealership has like 7 Bronco orders (myself included) so we get nothing. We got a single pack of Bronco Sport flyers and that’s it. We allegedly have a FSB demo coming around late March/ April timeframe but that’ll be hard to forecast. Which is really weird to me, because we are the only dealer in our region to sell every new and most pre-owned units on our lot with a complimentary lifetime powertrain warranty. I’d think Ford would take that into consideration and send more goodies our way. But we are small so it’s all about numbers I guess.

Any other results might be because your salesman handling the orders is either really committed to making you love them and spending their own money to get Bronco merch to send their customers... or the opposite; lazy and not paying much attention because you don’t count as a sale until you’re signing for the keys this summer, or they’re simply slammed working their regular customers.

CyberOrange

Rank III

Advocate II

Feb 10, 2021
Winston-Salem, NC USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Nicola
Member #

Ford salesman here!

The reason some dealerships are sending out swag is mostly to do with one reason: dealer priority. More Bronco orders= more marketing $$ and demo allocations by big daddy Ford. My dealership has like 7 Bronco orders (myself included) so we get nothing. We got a single pack of Bronco Sport flyers and that’s it. We allegedly have a FSB demo coming around late March/ April timeframe but that’ll be hard to forecast. Which is really weird to me, because we are the only dealer in our region to sell every new and most pre-owned units on our lot with a complimentary lifetime powertrain warranty. I’d think Ford would take that into consideration and send more goodies our way. But we are small so it’s all about numbers I guess.

Any other results might be because your salesman handling the orders is either really committed to making you love them and spending their own money to get Bronco merch to send their customers... or the opposite; lazy and not paying much attention because you don’t count as a sale until you’re signing for the keys this summer, or they’re simply slammed working their regular customers.
Hey Broncadonk MKG, do you know if each dealer was limited to how many early reservations could be turned into orders for potential 2021 delivery? My dealer said they had 30 and i got number 30 due to a reservation cancelation.

Just curious if you had any insight.

Also pardon my crappie spelling.

I meant sasquatch in my othe post.

Reactions: Commodore