Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
Atkinson, New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

I hope many of you are out camping to fine tune your gear for Bronco camping later this year. Last year my Oliver travel trailer (Ollie) settled into a semi-permanent location in Maine. To past the time while social distancing, I created a wooden deck and perennial gardens as projects. Spring cleanup has begun, and my dog and I spend each weekend sleeping in Ollie.

By the way, spring camping is currently booking up at Acadia National Park. Seems Covid is still limiting access. I was able to secure a one-night stay at Blackwoods Campground in Acadia for May 21, 2021. With my US Park Pass, it cost only $15.00. Nice!

So come on, let’s keep our camping skills sharp for our Bronco days ahead!

Blackwoods Campground, Acadia National Park - Recreation.gov

Spring Camping in Maine 1.jpg
Spring Camping in Maine 2.jpg

Bschurr

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 28, 2021
NY, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Schurr
Awesome set up @BuzzyBud

I aspire to be you once I declutter my overly complicated life! Please continue to share so I can live vicariously through your posts...

• Haha
Reactions: BuzzyBud

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
Atkinson, New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

Awesome set up @BuzzyBud

I aspire to be you once I declutter my overly complicated life! Please continue to share so I can live vicariously through your posts...
My postings on camping in Maine do have a goal in mind. They attempt to communicate the possibility of a simpler life. It is my hope you will notice how my pictures identify components which draw upon the senses to rebalance life. When you have achieved that goal, you will have begun a journey which may be a source of great pleasure. Each week I will attempt to add images to this story.

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Looks like you are ready for another season! (y)

I love these write ups...you push us all to get out there and enjoy the outdoors as it does rebalance life. Thanks for sharing Buzzy!

Reactions: BuzzyBud

Bronco5.0

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

My wife and I sold our house in PA and hit the road in a 38' motorhome for the next 6 years. I miss the outdoor life. There is so much to see in our beautiful country!
Yes there is, I don't understand why so many people insist on traveling to other countries. And they all go to the same tourist traps and see the same things.

Reactions: TK1215 and BuzzyBud

joedirte

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Mar 13, 2021
Redding, CA, USA
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I hope many of you are out camping to fine tune your gear for Bronco camping later this year. Last year my Oliver travel trailer (Ollie) settled into a semi-permanent location in Maine. To past the time while social distancing, I created a wooden deck and perennial gardens as projects. Spring cleanup has begun, and my dog and I spend each weekend sleeping in Ollie.

By the way, spring camping is currently booking up at Acadia National Park. Seems Covid is still limiting access. I was able to secure a one-night stay at Blackwoods Campground in Acadia for May 21, 2021. With my US Park Pass, it cost only $15.00. Nice!

So come on, let’s keep our camping skills sharp for our Bronco days ahead!

Blackwoods Campground, Acadia National Park - Recreation.gov

View attachment 11294View attachment 11295
Pretty sweet setup. Very clean, landscaping makes it, party on.

Reactions: BuzzyBud and TK1215

Blue Bronco

Rank 0

Advocate II

Dec 20, 2020
USA
First Name
G
Last Name
G
My postings on camping in Maine do have a goal in mind. They attempt to communicate the possibility of a simpler life. It is my hope you will notice how my pictures identify components which draw upon the senses to rebalance life. When you have achieved that goal, you will have begun a journey which may be a source of great pleasure. Each week I will attempt to add images to this story.
I like your style. Good stuff.

Reactions: TK1215 and BuzzyBud

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

I know it is late morning for all of you folks east of the Mississippi, but I am out in my soon to be, permanently abandoned, left coast, Bay Area home, enjoying a nice cup of coffee and a beautiful 8 AM morning. Really enjoying your posts and in particular the tenor of this thread. So thank you all. A relatively more “gentile” tone. I have heard that term of being a “sundowner“ but alas I am a late bird. I wish that more people could focus on the journeys ahead rather than completely focusing on the problems with this roll out. Whether they are real or perceived. Maybe if, when we come up for air, we could look around and remember to take a breath.