Rank 0

Advocate I

Jan 10, 2021
Florida, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Daniels
Just picked up my Big Bend yesterday. Used the X plan and there was also a $500 rebate. Dealer fee was $795 but the X plan dropped it to $100. I live on the East coast in Florida and had to travel to a dealer on the Gulf but it was worth it.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Just picked up my Big Bend yesterday. Used the X plan and there was also a $500 rebate. Dealer fee was $795 but the X plan dropped it to $100. I live on the East coast in Florida and had to travel to a dealer on the Gulf but it was worth it.
Welcome to Bronco Nation! Sounds like you got a great deal. There is a very good chance I will be road tripping to get my Bronco as well.
Make sure you post some pictures!

Reactions: Steinfeld9

Retiredguy

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jan 10, 2021
Florida, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Daniels
I think it was a good deal. The X Plan saved on some dealer fees plus there is a discount on the price of the car. The $500 rebate also applied.

The dealer was easy to work with.

Reactions: Jakob1972

Advocate I

Jan 22, 2021
Brownstown, MI
First Name
David
Last Name
Diehl
How's that engine? I haven't been paying too much attention to posts lately, just curious how it performs since it's the smaller option.
Not bad actually. I was surprised at how much pep it has being only a 3 cylinder. I am curious how it will hold up after higher mileage. It is a tad under powered but for what I plan to use it for its perfect for my wife and I, not for serious off roaders. I definitely wont be going to MOAB.