Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I know this could be a dumb question, but an order cannot currently be placed (e.g. manual transmission and Sasquatch), meaning the code 99 would not be official, just written down. So, should I build say everything minus the Sasquatch in order to make an official order and then request it be code 99? Would that be how I would reserve my timestamp for early 22 build? Sorry, many thanks!
Yep, that is what I would do. Tell them you want a mansquatch and to put a 99 on it so you can order a MY22.

ResidualGenius

Rank IV

Supporter III

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
As stated a million times in various threads including this one the Bronco PRIORITY CODES (outside 99) mean NOTHING!! As Ford has repeated they are going by reservation time stamps NOT priority codes!!
I know this could be a dumb question, but an order cannot currently be placed (e.g. manual transmission and Sasquatch), meaning the code 99 would not be official, just written down. So, should I build say everything minus the Sasquatch in order to make an official order and then request it be code 99? Would that be how I would reserve my timestamp for early 22 build? Sorry, many thanks!
You nailed it