Advocate III

Oct 25, 2020
Roseburg, OR, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Has anyone seen a priority code 15 on their dealer order preview sheet? I was texting with my dealer and he said it would change to 19 but he didn’t elaborate. Just want to make sure I’m good to go or if I need to pursue further.

Attachments

Reactions: BuzzyBud

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion III

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

The Priority Code does NOT matter with the Bronco order unless its a "99" Use the search and you can see many, many posts on this.

Reactions: meandeane

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
Atkinson, New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

Has anyone seen a priority code 15 on their dealer order preview sheet? I was texting with my dealer and he said it would change to 19 but he didn’t elaborate. Just want to make sure I’m good to go or if I need to pursue further.
You should be fine! My priority code is 13. The dealer said 13 is a lucky number. ;)

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion III

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Cool man, thanks. I need to train myself to search before I ask. Develop new habit and all....
I forgot who but they basically quoted Ford about how the Bronco reservation goes and its only based on reservation timestamp and nothing else. Just don't have a "99" as it wont be built at all LOL

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Advocate II

Dec 25, 2020
Oklahoma
First Name
Jakob
Last Name
Siler
I'm looking for some insight from you guys! What do I need to say or try and do to help my local Ford Dealership with getting the 99 Priority code changed on my build? Or is the WildTrak trim automatically a 99 code? See attached form. I also have a July 16th reservation date.

Attachments

Reactions: ResidualGenius

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I'm looking for some insight from you guys! What do I need to say or try and do to help my local Ford Dealership with getting the 99 Priority code changed on my build? Or is the WildTrak trim automatically a 99 code? See attached form. I also have a July 16th reservation date.
Priority 99 means that the order will not be built no matter what trim you ordered. Dealerships are using it to defer orders for My22. The normal priority is between 10 and 19. You just need to contact them and say the 99 is not right and you want the normal priority. Depending on your dealers allocation, you may get a MY21 but the vast majority of July 16th reservations are getting bumped to MY22.

Advocate II

Dec 25, 2020
Oklahoma
First Name
Jakob
Last Name
Siler
Priority 99 means that the order will not be built no matter what trim you ordered. Dealerships are using it to defer orders for My22. The normal priority is between 10 and 19. You just need to contact them and say the 99 is not right and you want the normal priority. Depending on your dealers allocation, you may get a MY21 but the vast majority of July 16th reservations are getting bumped to MY22.
Thank you for the advice. I’ll contact them and find out what they can do with the 99 code to change it or not. Thank you

Reactions: Deano Bronc