Advocate I

Nov 24, 2020
South Carolina, USA
First Name
Tiffany
Last Name
Scott
Member #

Because I want the white roof, I couldn’t figure out how or when to put in my order for my reservation. So I went to my dealership to find out how to do this. We ended up ordering the Badlands with the black MIC roof in order to not lose my reservation, and hoping that the white roof is available to order before my order gets built. I don’t want to lose my reservation because what I want is not available yet. He said if the order comes in before the white top is available to order, we can always re-order and he can sell the one that came in.

What I want to know is if I should of ordered my 4 door Bronco with the soft top, would I be able to order the white top when it becomes available, and Will this combination fit like if I ordered dual tops. Or is the Bronco built for either the soft top or the hardtop option? I wonder if it would end up costing me more to order the white top separately when available?
Is anyone else in this predicament, and how is their dealership having to order their Bronco?

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Because I want the white roof, I couldn’t figure out how or when to put in my order for my reservation. So I went to my dealership to find out how to do this. We ended up ordering the Badlands with the black MIC roof in order to not lose my reservation, and hoping that the white roof is available to order before my order gets built. I don’t want to lose my reservation because what I want is not available yet. He said if the order comes in before the white top is available to order, we can always re-order and he can sell the one that came in.

What I want to know is if I should of ordered my 4 door Bronco with the soft top, would I be able to order the white top when it becomes available, and Will this combination fit like if I ordered dual tops. Or is the Bronco built for either the soft top or the hardtop option? I wonder if it would end up costing me more to order the white top separately when available?
Is anyone else in this predicament, and how is their dealership having to order their Bronco?
You did the correct thing in ordering now, but the dealership should have put a priority code 99 on your order so it is not built. Once it is time to order the MY22, you will modify your order with MY22 options and they will put a new priority code on it so it gets built.

Also, if you order your Bronco with the soft-top, you will not have the plumbing and wiring for the rear wiper.