Order Submitted - Email received from Ford, but Reservation is not updated on Ford site....

Georgedroukas

Rank IV

Advocate III

Feb 8, 2021
Maysville, NC, USA
BCScumbags.bigcartel.com
First Name
George
Last Name
Moundroukas
Member #

Update. Went into my dealership and asked for a copy of my order preview to make sure everything was right. Everything looked good. I told her my order was showing reserved on my Ford account and she typed in my reservation number on her computer not sure if it the the WBDO thing or not, but when she did it showed my reservation only as reserved not ordered. The past week and a half I’ve been calling them a few times and they kept telling me the order was placed and Ford will pick them up mid March and it will show ordered on the website then. I originally received an email saying my order was in but it didn’t show my reservation number when I first called her to place the order. So I didn’t like that answer (wait till mid March) and went into the dealership. I’m assuming she never linked it to my reservation because they told me they would look into it and what do you know as soon as I walked out the dealership the Ford website showed my reservation went to in store order and received an email with my reservation number from Ford saying it was ordered. I would go to your dealership and sit down with them and make sure everything is right!

Also my dealer kinda gave me a hook up she told me she didn’t put the winch set in the order only the capable bumper. She ordered the winch as an accessory she told me buy the Bronco first you will receive Ford Pass Points or something then you can apply them towards the purchase of the winch to save some money. Also said because the winch isn’t available right now it would delay my Bronco delivery!

Attachments

Bonnie6G

Rank V

Supporter II

Jan 19, 2021
Denver
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lesniak
Member #

Update. Went into my dealership and asked for a copy of my order preview to make sure everything was right. Everything looked good. I told her my order was showing reserved on my Ford account and she typed in my reservation number on her computer not sure if it the the WBDO thing or not, but when she did it showed my reservation only as reserved not ordered. The past week and a half I’ve been calling them a few times and they kept telling me the order was placed and Ford will pick them up mid March and it will show ordered on the website then. I originally received an email saying my order was in but it didn’t show my reservation number when I first called her to place the order. So I didn’t like that answer (wait till mid March) and went into the dealership. I’m assuming she never linked it to my reservation because they told me they would look into it and what do you know as soon as I walked out the dealership the Ford website showed my reservation went to in store order and received an email with my reservation number from Ford saying it was ordered. I would go to your dealership and sit down with them and make sure everything is right!

Also my dealer kinda gave me a hook up she told me she didn’t put the winch set in the order only the capable bumper. She ordered the winch as an accessory she told me buy the Bronco first you will receive Ford Pass Points or something then you can apply them towards the purchase of the winch to save some money. Also said because the winch isn’t available right now it would delay my Bronco delivery!
Thanks for the update. Do you know specifically what she did or changed to connect the order to the reservation?

Georgedroukas

Rank IV

Advocate III

Feb 8, 2021
Maysville, NC, USA
BCScumbags.bigcartel.com
First Name
George
Last Name
Moundroukas
Member #

Thanks for the update. Do you know specifically what she did or changed to connect the order to the reservation?
Honestly no idea, I’ll give her a call and post another update here shortly!

Reactions: BuzzyBud

Georgedroukas

Rank IV

Advocate III

Feb 8, 2021
Maysville, NC, USA
BCScumbags.bigcartel.com
First Name
George
Last Name
Moundroukas
Member #

Honestly no idea, I’ll give her a call and post another update here shortly!
Just got off the phone with my dealer. My issue was on her side my reservation had my old address and on fords website it had my new current address. So what I would say is go to your dealership in person have them pull up your reservation and make sure it all matches. There side with your Ford.com reservation.