Feb 8, 2021
Maysville, NC, USA
BCScumbags.bigcartel.com
First Name
George
Last Name
Moundroukas
Member #

I ordered the Wildtrak, I opted for the Lux package with leather seats. I also added the winch package with the capable front bumper and full steel bash plates. I’ve been reading up and seeing some add ons will cause a delay receiving my bronco. When I ordered my bronco over the phone with my Ford rep they said the order was placed and then a week later I got a email saying my order was placed. The email didn’t mention anything about the bumper, winch or bash plates. The rep told me they were included in the order and also said that Ford is picking up the orders March 15th how true is any of this?

Reactions: ResidualGenius

Bschurr

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 28, 2021
NY, USA
First Name
Barry
Last Name
Schurr
I ordered the Wildtrak, I opted for the Lux package with leather seats. I also added the winch package with the capable front bumper and full steel bash plates. I’ve been reading up and seeing some add ons will cause a delay receiving my bronco. When I ordered my bronco over the phone with my Ford rep they said the order was placed and then a week later I got a email saying my order was placed. The email didn’t mention anything about the bumper, winch or bash plates. The rep told me they were included in the order and also said that Ford is picking up the orders March 15th how true is any of this?
I bet that the part where you placed your order over the phone is true!

Georgedroukas

Rank IV

Advocate III

Feb 8, 2021
Maysville, NC, USA
BCScumbags.bigcartel.com
First Name
George
Last Name
Moundroukas
Member #

I bet that the part where you placed your order over the phone is true!
I hope that’s not the only true part lol

• Haha
Reactions: Deano Bronc

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion III

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

What does your ORDER PERVIEW from the dealer show? That is your order that was placed, the Ford email is just a quick email confirming the order was placed.
NO, accessories will NOT cause a delay they are dealer installed and will be ordered separately to be installed at the dealer (winch, lights, etc).

Georgedroukas

Rank IV

Advocate III

Feb 8, 2021
Maysville, NC, USA
BCScumbags.bigcartel.com
First Name
George
Last Name
Moundroukas
Member #

What does your ORDER PERVIEW from the dealer show? That is your order that was placed, the Ford email is just a quick email confirming the order was placed.
NO, accessories will NOT cause a delay they are dealer installed and will be ordered separately to be installed at the dealer (winch, lights, etc).
Where do I find this order preview? This is all I received.

Attachments

Reactions: ResidualGenius

Georgedroukas

Rank IV

Advocate III

Feb 8, 2021
Maysville, NC, USA
BCScumbags.bigcartel.com
First Name
George
Last Name
Moundroukas
Member #

Where do I find this order preview? This is all I received.
The preview is a printout from the dealer illustrating all the details.
Looks like this:

View attachment 9107
I’ll deff swing by the dealership to get a copy of mine. But I see you’re also team Carbonized Grey! Wish I could get black interior in the Wildtrak but I don’t think the Black and Tan will look bad with they grey.

Georgedroukas

Rank IV

Advocate III

Feb 8, 2021
Maysville, NC, USA
BCScumbags.bigcartel.com
First Name
George
Last Name
Moundroukas
Member #

The preview is a printout from the dealer illustrating all the details.
Looks like this:

View attachment 9107
we all know the prices :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
But what if he got the homie hook up lol. I wish i asked the rep she’s was like Ford told them they can’t even use there employee discount on it. I’m assuming first year won’t get any good promos like employee discount or military ... darn

Georgedroukas

Rank IV

Advocate III

Feb 8, 2021
Maysville, NC, USA
BCScumbags.bigcartel.com
First Name
George
Last Name
Moundroukas
Member #

Do we expect Towing Capability is a dealer installed option? It is on my Dealer Printout but not on the Order Confirmed email from Ford.
I opted out for dealer towing package, I’m waiting to see what the after markets going to offer. I hope they come out with a rear steel bumper with it integrated in likely they have on other off road platforms.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I opted out for dealer towing package, I’m waiting to see what the after markets going to offer. I hope they come out with a rear steel bumper with it integrated in likely they have on other off road platforms.
Yep, I will be doing the same thing. I thought the price was pretty steep and there would be better options from the AM.

Reactions: Slownstddy

Georgedroukas

Rank IV

Advocate III

Feb 8, 2021
Maysville, NC, USA
BCScumbags.bigcartel.com
First Name
George
Last Name
Moundroukas
Member #

Yep, I will be doing the same thing. I thought the price was pretty steep and there would be better options from the AM.
Fingers crossed for a steel rear bumper to match the front with integrated towing capabilities. Aswell as recovery tow hook spots.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion III

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

The price for the tow package is actually very good, no one has anything compatible yet and even UHaul is asking for test vehicles to Fab a hitch. So i figured with wiring ran correctly from the factory and not spliced in it was a good price.

Georgedroukas

Rank IV

Advocate III

Feb 8, 2021
Maysville, NC, USA
BCScumbags.bigcartel.com
First Name
George
Last Name
Moundroukas
Member #

Fingers crossed for a steel rear bumper to match the front with integrated towing capabilities. Aswell as recovery tow hook spots.
you already have rear tow hooks on all models
When I built mine online it with the tow package it didn’t look like there was any tow points on the bumper itself. What I’m referring to is in the second image .

Attachments