Advocate II

Dec 16, 2020
Jamison, PA, USA
First Name
Jacek
Last Name
Ostrowski
Member #

Congratulations! I also selected velocity blue. What other options did you choose ?

Advocate I

Feb 7, 2021
Kelowna, BC, Canada
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Desrosiers
Congratulations! I also selected velocity blue. What other options did you choose ?
Just high pkge, cloth seats, floor liners, running boards (for my wife). I didn’t see the need for the steering nanny of the lux but I would have liked the B & O. In Canada that’s over $70k and it just didnt sit with me. Heck, a base sasq is one hell of a unit but I think the WT is the best value of features if you don’t need the sway bar disconnect. 4L on the 35’s will be just fine with trail control on the rocks.

Reactions: OverlandWoody

jcf357

Rank 0

Advocate I

Feb 23, 2021
Lincolnshire, IL, USA
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Finkelman
Yayy-Buddy!!
I am pretty stoked for this thing. It priced where I thought it would. Spent alot of time TRYING, (unsuccessfully), to understand htf they ended up w/the interior choices, or lack there of. Also, as explained to me by the dealer, just as one example, you are going to get the modular to on WT irrespective of what the build-sheet says. Same w/a few other anomalies. At the end of the day - we are paying a hefty premium to be in this really cool and albeit pretty high-tech "tribute-Bronco". You could not do a high-end 68-72 restomod for this kinda price, but you could get pretty close to a 21' Raptor - and have 3.5 twin-turbo...

Attachments

Reactions: Deano Bronc