Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 11, 2021
Lincoln County, MO, USA
First Name
Trenton
Last Name
Southards
Hello! I’m near here on Bronco Nation. I have recently purchased a Bronco Sport. Needed a backseat by February so didn’t have time to wait for a big one.

Long story short. I absolutely love it so far. My only gripe is the stock tires. They tote the off-road abilities of these then stick a highway tire on them. Other than that I love it. Just deciding if I should swap tires now or run these out.

Impressed with the Kodiak Brown color! Looks black a lot but is awesome when the light hits it.

Attachments

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Welcome to the nation. I would swap after running them a bit unless your planning on doing med-heavy trails right away. I likes the power but not the interior of the one i test drove. Let us know how it holds up. Welcome again. Look fwd to meeting you on the trail.

TSouthards15

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 11, 2021
Lincoln County, MO, USA
First Name
Trenton
Last Name
Southards
Welcome to the nation. I would swap after running them a bit unless your planning on doing med-heavy trails right away. I likes the power but not the interior of the one i test drove. Let us know how it holds up. Welcome again. Look fwd to meeting you on the trail.
I’ve never done any real trails, (I don’t know if any so clue me in in some) but I’m kinda thinking I can run these out. I do a lot of hunting/fishing/camping and had it off road over the weekend and it did great. Nothing crazy but was impressed with its performance.

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Awsome.. your rig looks good and your getting it dirty already..lmao. As far astrails....? Get on the us forestry site or look up a specific national park in your area and search for trails. Maybe consult a local 4x4 shop for some popular places you may be interested in and be sure to share your experience so those of us still waiting can live vicariously through your experiences..lmao.

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion III

Aug 7, 2020
Atkinson, New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

Hello! I’m near here on Bronco Nation. I have recently purchased a Bronco Sport. Needed a backseat by February so didn’t have time to wait for a big one.

Long story short. I absolutely love it so far. My only gripe is the stock tires. They tote the off-road abilities of these then stick a highway tire on them. Other than that I love it. Just deciding if I should swap tires now or run these out.

Impressed with the Kodiak Brown color! Looks black a lot but is awesome when the light hits it.
Curious! What kind of tires do you have?

TSouthards15

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 11, 2021
Lincoln County, MO, USA
First Name
Trenton
Last Name
Southards
Awsome.. your rig looks good and your getting it dirty already..lmao. As far astrails....? Get on the us forestry site or look up a specific national park in your area and search for trails. Maybe consult a local 4x4 shop for some popular places you may be interested in and be sure to share your experience so those of us still waiting can live vicariously through your experiences..lmao.
If you’re choosing me to live vicariously through you should aim a lot higher haha!

I will share anything I do and how it performs! My cross rails on the top were not delivered to the dealer so still waiting on those....but can install my light bar when they get here. Ready to load the hitch haul up for an adventure!

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Welcome to BN, glad to have to come aboard. Love that Bronc! (y)

I agree, run the tires out unless you need something more aggressive now for off road use. Glad to hear you are planning on hitting the trails. Hope to see you out there!

Vigor

Rank IV

Supporter I

Dec 31, 2020
Ice cap zone 2
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Farrar
Member #

I’ve never done any real trails, (I don’t know if any so clue me in in some) but I’m kinda thinking I can run these out. I do a lot of hunting/fishing/camping and had it off road over the weekend and it did great. Nothing crazy but was impressed with its performance.
Download alltrails app
Happy trails

Jakob1972

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 17, 2020
1030 Park Rd 31, Spring Branch, TX, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jakob
Member #

I’d run those continentals out. That is a great tire. It is a road tire and when you go with a more aggressive tire you will notice a difference in ride and noise. I run regular road tires on my suburban and we live a half mile off a really rough Un-paved road. They are pretty durable .

TSouthards15

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 11, 2021
Lincoln County, MO, USA
First Name
Trenton
Last Name
Southards
I’d run those continentals out. That is a great tire. It is a road tire and when you go with a more aggressive tire you will notice a difference in ride and noise. I run regular road tires on my suburban and we live a half mile off a really rough Un-paved road. They are pretty durable .
Thanks man! I think that’s what I’ll do!

Reactions: TorgSurv

ZCO24

Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 21, 2020
Florida
First Name
Leo
Last Name
Charrua
I'm also torn about what to do with the tires. I was hoping to put the BFGoodrich 31" Mud Terrain tires from the trail rig concept build but I don't I'm not sure if they will fit without a lift kit, and I rather not do a lift.

Reactions: TSouthards15

TSouthards15

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 11, 2021
Lincoln County, MO, USA
First Name
Trenton
Last Name
Southards
I'm also torn about what to do with the tires. I was hoping to put the BFGoodrich 31" Mud Terrain tires from the trail rig concept build but I don't I'm not sure if they will fit without a lift kit, and I rather not do a lift.
I hear ya! I would like a little bigger with an off-road pattern, listen to what I found last night. Was thinking about making the stance a little different maybe get the tires just barely outside the wells, so I wanted mudflaps to help protect from throwing rock and such. Ford wants $250 a pair for the splash guards that have the chrome bronco name on them. $500 for the full set

Reactions: ZCO24