Champion III

Jan 22, 2021
Pinehurst, NC, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Huff
Member #

Thanks for posting this. This part of the order process threw the dealer into struggle mode.

Last edited:

Pakrat

Rank II

Supporter I

Dec 15, 2020
Lake Tahoe, United States
First Name
Jud
Last Name
Gutheil
What's with the pricing? Am I missing something? Obviously some items need to be installed and would cost more at the dealer at a later date but wheel locks and a soft top that is thrown in the back? I'm sure there are dozens of other examples.

Examples
ItemBuild and PriceAccessories List
Bimini Soft Top​
$499​
$339​
2" Receiver "Tow Package"​
$595​
$350​
Wheel Locks​
$69.99​
$90​
Keyless Entry Pad​
$110​
$100​

srick76

Rank V

Promoter III

Jun 11, 2020
Butler, NJ, USA
Member #

I want that JBL soundbar. It says non-powered. Will we need to send power back to it or is it battery powered and connected by Bluetooth? Hmm.
I would say "non powered" would refer to an internal amplifier that would require a separate power source.

srick76

Rank V

Promoter III

Jun 11, 2020
Butler, NJ, USA
Member #

Right, thats what I was thinking. That would be one hell of a job to run that all the way to dashboard
Tough to say. Be interesting once these rigs are out a bit and guys start digging into them. Would be nice if all the wiring harnesses are the same. If the wires were already in the dash or in the harness and not used. You just would have to hook them to a switch and have the computer programmed to recognize it.

King_Bronco0327

Rank IV

Supporter II

May 21, 2020
Orlando, FL, USA
Member #

Tough to say. Be interesting once these rigs are out a bit and guys start digging into them. Would be nice if all the wiring harnesses are the same. If the wires were already in the dash or in the harness and not used. You just would have to hook them to a switch and have the computer programmed to recognize it.
Lets hope itll be plug and play like that.

Advocate III

Jul 11, 2020
Seminole, FL, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Person
Member #

I like the thought of better music or more sound in my Bronco. I dislike how this Soundbar is mounted. For one it appears that the stock rear speakers are removed first ? It also appears to be a concern when looking out the rear view mirror as it would block about half of the rear glass.

Buckin'

Rank V

Champion III

Jun 13, 2020
Wilmington, NC, USA
Member #

I like the thought of better music or more sound in my Bronco. I dislike how this Soundbar is mounted. For one it appears that the stock rear speakers are removed first ? It also appears to be a concern when looking out the rear view mirror as it would block about half of the rear glass.
The soundbar is just a bluetooth speaker. It won't connect to the stereo.