Jul 18, 2020
Littleton, CO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Roush
Member #

Very good insight. Thank you!

I'm strongly considering the fridge for the trunk, now that on the accessories doc it's listed as half its original advertised price!
I was worried that with the fridge and molle bags, there would be a severe reduction in space

But then I saw that they were offering the tonneau cover which helps out at least with the top half of storage.

What are your thoughts with that plan?

(This stuff is adding up)
I had a tonneau for a season (still have it) for my YJ. It’s handy if all you want to do is have front seat passengers. Also, it does suck dust up into the cabin without a soft back seal. I had a soft 1/2-cab setup that sealed up against the tonneau. Now this is for older Jeep’s so it’s likely gotten better.

7C4F3283-8DBA-4F31-A7BB-7D336889A4D3.jpeg

It looks like they are offering a security cover for the trunk which is likely the best route IMHO. Even the non-secure ones will limit prying eyes (out of sight, out of mind).

TCopp

Rank V

Champion III

Jun 26, 2020
Olathe, KS, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Copple
Member #

I want that JBL soundbar. It says non-powered. Will we need to send power back to it or is it battery powered and connected by Bluetooth? Hmm.

Bryan

Rank 0

Advocate II

Dec 25, 2020
Dearborn, MI, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Blackburn
If someone could explain the upgrades below. With the Badlands, M210/220, would these axle half shafts be considered upgrades vs stock?

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Vista, CA, USA
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

If someone could explain the upgrades below. With the Badlands, M210/220, would these axle half shafts be considered upgrades vs stock?
M220 is the standard rear axle on all Bronco models.
M210 is the standard front axle on Badlands, WildTrak, and First Edition (or any of the lower models with Sasquatch package).
M190 is the standard front axle on Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Outer Banks.

If I understand correctly, you won't have to upgrade axles on Badlands if you want lower gears, just the ring gear and pinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bronc96

Bryan

Rank 0

Advocate II

Dec 25, 2020
Dearborn, MI, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Blackburn
M220 is the standard rear axle on all Bronco models.
M210 is the standard front axle on Badlands, WildTrak, and First Edition (or any of the lower models with Sasquatch package).
M190 is the standard front axle on Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Outer Banks.

If I understand correctly, you won't have to upgrade axles on Badlands if you want lower gears, just the ring gear and pinion.
That would be nice, although I wouldn't mind an upgrade if it's available and if it's needed. I really hoping that the equipment that comes with the Badlands Sas Pkg is stout enough to handle hard wheeling with 35s. With some of the wheeling I've done, everyone at some point needed to upgrade axle and driveshafts to more stout components. It'll be nice to have upgrades available and warranted from the dealer for a change. We'll find out.

King_Bronco0327

Rank IV

Supporter II

May 21, 2020
Orlando, FL, USA
Member #

The M220 is the standard axle for Sasquatch with the 4.7 gear.
I’m completely new to off roading. Since the M220 is going to be available does it come with the electronic Locking axles. Also, is the M220 in the sasquatch rear or front, and does it matter? Essentially trying to see if I can recreate the Sasquatch package after taking delivery of my standard vehicle.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I’m completely new to off roading. Since the M220 is going to be available does it come with the electronic Locking axles. Also, is the M220 in the sasquatch rear or front, and does it matter? Essentially trying to see if I can recreate the Sasquatch package after taking delivery of my standard vehicle.
Now that I looked at my answer, I replied too quickly and didn't think it through.
All trims have the M220 rear axle. The front Sasquatch axle is the M210 although the BL gets it even without squatch. So the M220 has nothing to do with locking or non-locking.
The standard front axle is the M190.

Reactions: King_Bronco0327

King_Bronco0327

Rank IV

Supporter II

May 21, 2020
Orlando, FL, USA
Member #

Now that I looked at my answer, I replied too quickly and didn't think it through.
All trims have the M220 rear axle. The front Sasquatch axle is the M210 although the BL gets it even without squatch. So the M220 has nothing to do with locking or non-locking.
The standard front axle is the M190.
Gotcha so I would have to get the M210. But whats the front and rear electronic lockers described on the Sasquatch package?

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Gotcha so I would have to get the M210. But whats the front and rear electronic lockers described on the Sasquatch package?
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. Any trim with squatch will have the M220 rear axle and the M210 front axle. Both will be locking.

King_Bronco0327

Rank IV

Supporter II

May 21, 2020
Orlando, FL, USA
Member #

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. Any trim with squatch will have the M220 rear axle and the M210 front axle. Both will be locking.
I guess i’m asking if you think the M210 will be locking if purchased from the accessories list after purchasing a nonsasquatch vehicle. Context: i’m getting a nonsasquatch black diamond. Getting the M210 would essentially make it a sasquatch (after the lift, 35’s, and beadlocks).

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I guess i’m asking if you think the M210 will be locking if purchased from the accessories list after purchasing a nonsasquatch vehicle. Context: i’m getting a nonsasquatch black diamond. Getting the M210 would essentially make it a sasquatch (after the lift, 35’s, and beadlocks).
Ok, gotcha now. I really have no idea. I would assume it would be a locking axle but you would have to find a way to activate it. Normally one of the hero switches would be dedicated to locking the front axle.

Reactions: King_Bronco0327

King_Bronco0327

Rank IV

Supporter II

May 21, 2020
Orlando, FL, USA
Member #

Ok, gotcha now. I really have no idea. I would assume it would be a locking axle but you would have to find a way to activate it. Normally one of the hero switches would be dedicated to locking the front axle.
Right, thats what I was thinking. That would be one hell of a job to run that all the way to dashboard