Promoter III

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

Does anyone find the Picatinny rail? Could not see it mentioned in any of the packages nor accessories. Maybe it fell off the roller coaster? ;)
I have an eerie feeling it didn’t pass crash test and inspections. Maybe legal reason they can’t offer it from Ford? Just my guess though. I really hope we are allowed to purchase it because the rail is awesome!

Vigor

Rank IV

Supporter I

Dec 31, 2020
Ice cap zone 2
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Farrar
Member #

Graphic hood cowl stripe retro sound interesting. Hope it's like this.
View attachment 7581
Nice!
Here's an example of the airdesign door molding on a Ford escape. For a jeep it looks more rugged. Wonder which way they'll go for Bronco. Adds some character to the side panels of the Bronco I feel.

escape-1.8.jpg

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Any chance you can share a .pdf of this like was done for the order guide?
Apologies for the watermark folks, I've lightened it here so it should be a bit easier to read. Sadly, it's something we have to do to keep the folks who grab and don't link back at bay.

Attachments

Flourman

Rank V

Promoter III

Jul 18, 2020
Littleton, CO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Roush
Member #

These are examples from jeeps. It's a grate that you can attach bags to. Great for storage of odds n ends type items for camping, fishing, grilling, etc
While they are super functional, the attachments quickly chew up any truck space. I've got one on my YJ and use it but it eats up 6"+ of trunk space. When packing the back, it's easy to forget that you can't pack it full to the door sill.

• Love
Reactions: Vigor

Vigor

Rank IV

Supporter I

Dec 31, 2020
Ice cap zone 2
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Farrar
Member #

While they are super functional, the attachments quickly chew up any truck space. I've got one on my YJ and use it but it eats up 6"+ of trunk space. When packing the back, it's easy to forget that you can't pack it full to the door sill.
Very good insight. Thank you!

I'm strongly considering the fridge for the trunk, now that on the accessories doc it's listed as half its original advertised price!
I was worried that with the fridge and molle bags, there would be a severe reduction in space

But then I saw that they were offering the tonneau cover which helps out at least with the top half of storage.

What are your thoughts with that plan?

(This stuff is adding up)

Last edited:
Reactions: Flourman