How many of the Deadly Six is in your build?

What is in your build (Deadly Six)?

• Total voters

F OR D

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 14, 2021
USA
First Name
Yes
Last Name
Man
Anyone considering going 2.3 auto to eliminate one and factory tune later if needed? Really on the fence; 2.3 will be great but 2.7 will be a little better.

Also assume if you end up getting pushed to 22 you can make changes while you wait. May go 2.3 but if they give a real late 21/22 I may just start sinning more.

Reactions: Gutter Clown

MN_OuterBanks

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 19, 2021
MN, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wesanto
Anyone considering going 2.3 auto to eliminate one and factory tune later if needed? Really on the fence; 2.3 will be great but 2.7 will be a little better.

Also assume if you end up getting pushed to 22 you can make changes while you wait. May go 2.3 but if they give a real late 21/22 I may just start sinning more.
Nope. I want what I want. Day one res, so I’m still optimistic I’ll see it this summer.

F OR D

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 14, 2021
USA
First Name
Yes
Last Name
Man
I think most of these have been put to rest and now it's just old rumors coming back up on here from old posts
Which ones?

Hardtop confirmed.

SAS with manual was pushed to 22. SAS with auto and 2.7 see below.

LUX/Leather/2.7 will availability pending. So it comes down to reservation number, combination of options, and availability. My dealer confirmed this, and there is a high demand for the three above.

Wildtrak is literally this list so assume delayed unless you are up in the first few.

2-Door is the only thing that I have not heard but is listed.

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion III

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

MOD was always a late availability at best, now 22MY
MAN was also rumored as late at best to start
LUX hasn't been brought up as any issue in months unless I'm missing it
2.7 was never an issue, it was potential chip issue for all engines from all manufacturers
Highly doubt they are going to basically make a WT a 22MY

Reactions: MN_OuterBanks

F OR D

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 14, 2021
USA
First Name
Yes
Last Name
Man
MOD was always a late availability at best, now 22MY
MAN was also rumored as late at best to start
LUX hasn't been brought up as any issue in months unless I'm missing it
2.7 was never an issue, it was potential chip issue for all engines from all manufacturers
Highly doubt they are going to basically make a WT a 22MY
Hope this is right! Dealer said 2.7 is high demand item. Note my dealer is pretty good, sends updates regarding Bronco/accessories, and said they would gladly flip any confg.

Since high demand reservations (SAS/Lux/2.7/etc.) the majority of the ask it will depend on availability of components when producing your build. 70% went high trim (BL+), 60%+ opted for 2.7.

I don't think every WT is a 22, and the high demand items also don't mean it's this year. It will come down to your reservation number and amount of high demand items that are stacked. I guess we will see in a few weeks or so when they start pushing VIN#.

MathProf

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 12, 2021
Alabama
First Name
Caleb
Last Name
Salamone
I have a 7/22 reservation and only got the 2.7 liter engine... fingers crossed. When is ford putting out the schedule of when they plan to make ours???

MN_OuterBanks

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 19, 2021
MN, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wesanto
Hope this is right! Dealer said 2.7 is high demand item. Note my dealer is pretty good, sends updates regarding Bronco/accessories, and said they would gladly flip any confg.

Since high demand reservations (SAS/Lux/2.7/etc.) the majority of the ask it will depend on availability of components when producing your build. 70% went high trim (BL+), 60%+ opted for 2.7.

I don't think every WT is a 22, and the high demand items also don't mean it's this year. It will come down to your reservation number and amount of high demand items that are stacked. I guess we will see in a few weeks or so when they start pushing VIN#.
Supposed to be mid April when they give
Updates. Job 1 isn’t supposed to start until 5/3, I believe. Day 1 Res here and im
Hopeful for this summer, but fully expecting another delay.

Reactions: F OR D

F OR D

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 14, 2021
USA
First Name
Yes
Last Name
Man
I have a 7/22 reservation and only got the 2.7 liter engine... fingers crossed. When is ford putting out the schedule of when they plan to make ours???
There are people on here more in the know but I think the final order change is 4/8? In May they start giving out VIN and delivery dates.

F OR D

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 14, 2021
USA
First Name
Yes
Last Name
Man
Supposed to be mid April when they give
Updates. Job 1 isn’t supposed to start until 5/3, I believe. Day 1 Res here and im
Hopeful for this summer, but fully expecting another delay.
Day1! I hope you get yours early!

I'm Day2 but hoping for summer, expecting delays too. Non-SAS here but still have BD 2-Door with everything (still can't decide on 2.3 vs 2.7, going down to the wire for me)