Have you submitted your order?

Have you converted your reservation to order?

• Yes.

Votes: 298 75.3%
  • No.

Votes: 98 24.7%

• Total voters

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
Atkinson, New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

My reservation has been converted to an order. But zero email. It’s been 3 weeks.
It is a picture of the Bronco and model. But no options or anything... Hhmm
Some owners discovered the email in their Spam folder. Others discovered the priority code was set incorrectly. Still others found no order number on their pdf summary sheet. Many potential weak links in the process.

Reactions: Rgwinn and Bronc96

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

I did not receive an email from Ford but assumed was due to my opting for code 99? My confirmation in my Ford account shows my res converted to order but is not accurate which is weird. It shows the trim I reserved vs ordered. However, I have the printout from the dealer showing my order which is accurate so who knows....lol. o_O

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

I did not receive an email from Ford but assumed was due to my opting for code 99? My confirmation in my Ford account shows my res converted to order but is not accurate which is weird. It shows the trim I reserved vs ordered. However, I have the printout from the dealer showing my order which is accurate so who knows....lol. o_O
You might study the printout. Does it have an order number in the order number field located in the header section? Some dealers "forget" to press the submit button in WBDO and the order is not actually placed.

Reactions: Bronc96

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

You might study the printout. Does it have an order number in the order number field located in the header section? Some dealers "forget" to press the submit button in WBDO and the order is not actually placed.
You're right Buzzy! It says preview order, guess I need to follow up with them.

Reactions: Rgwinn and BuzzyBud

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

You're right Buzzy! It says preview order, guess I need to follow up with them.
You might consider watching the video at the link below. You will see the "submit" button.

For many of these dealers, this Bronco ordering is all new. Some appreciate the help as you walk them through the process in a supportive manner.
In my area, it seemed the training from Ford was focus on the sales managers and general managers. Many of them failed to properly train their sales staff.
Unfortunately, we pay the price if they do not execute the order correctly.

The end goal will be a reservation in your Ford account which shows "In-Store Order" AND the correct model listed. Next, you have a pdf printout with EVERY field reviewed for accuracy. Double-check the customer name, priority code, and order number. Finally, you need to receive an email from Ford which confirms they have your order. Not all options will be listed, but verify the ones that are listed for accuracy. It is a cumbersome process, but worth the effort.

Reactions: Bronc96 and Rgwinn

4dtrkman

Rank 0

Advocate II

Feb 26, 2021
North Dakota
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Winchester
Was at the dealer yesterday and completed my build. Silver Badlands Edition, LuxPackage 2.3 eco 7 speed manual. Roof Rack with basket and extra Bikini Soft Top. Should arrive around July 1. Super Stoked

Gutter Clown

Rank IV

Don't delete

Jan 22, 2021
Indiana
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Austin
I was late to the party so only recently made a reservation and was able to convert my reservation into an order through my local Ford dealer.

With that being said, what is the expected time frame for me to have the Bronco built and delivered?
With your late reservation no one really knows even with early reservations no one know.

Hate to say it but wait until 5/31/21 at the latest for Ford to give you Estimated Delivery window. They said sometime in May so I picked last date lol..

Goldfinger

Rank III

Champion III

Mar 16, 2021
10347 Variel Avenue, Chatsworth, California 91311, United States
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Huidor
Member #

I was late to the party so only recently made a reservation and was able to convert my reservation into an order through my local Ford dealer.

With that being said, what is the expected time frame for me to have the Bronco built and delivered?
With your late reservation no one really knows even with early reservations no one know.

Hate to say it but wait until 5/31/21 at the latest for Ford to give you Estimated Delivery window. They said sometime in May so I picked last date lol..
Yes, I received an email confirmation from Ford this morning. I submitted the order Monday morning and was told by my local dealership that they were frantically processing all orders and promised me it would be submitted by the March 19 cutoff date.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Gutter Clown

Bucktown

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jan 3, 2021
Martinsville, IN, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Zike
Member #

I did but am going to change a couple things. Adding advanced 4wd and getting a soft top instead of MIC my wife wants the soft top said we could get a hard top later. Happy wife happy life
Here is my order...1st one for this dealership. They have 38 reservations, 22 allocations from Ford (I am #9 on the list).
View attachment 7793

Reactions: Rgwinn

maldew

Rank 0

Advocate I

Apr 1, 2021
Naperville, IL, USA
First Name
Leo
Last Name
Garcia
Yes, I received an email confirmation from Ford this morning. I submitted the order Monday morning and was told by my local dealership that they were frantically processing all orders and promised me it would be submitted by the March 19 cutoff date.
Does anyone know if March 19th is really a cut off date for orders to keep your reservation place in line? I saw an email today about pushing back the configuration date to April 8th. I have not converted my order yet and I'm trying to figure out if I lost my place in line.

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion III

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Does anyone know if March 19th is really a cut off date for orders to keep your reservation place in line? I saw an email today about pushing back the configuration date to April 8th. I have not converted my order yet and I'm trying to figure out if I lost my place in line.
April 8th is for any changes (options, trim, etc) to orders for the 1st build window

Reactions: Gutter Clown

MN_OuterBanks

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 19, 2021
MN, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wesanto
April 8th is changes for any existing orders. I believe the order window closed 3/19 and will not open again until this fall.

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion III

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

So, as far as on have seen on your reservation you’ll just go in order on the next build window then.

Meatmissile

Rank 0

Advocate I

Apr 6, 2021
Charlotte, NC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Wright
I'm thinking about switching my reservation to a different dealer. I didn't get a fuzzy feeling when I talked to them today. Talked to a salesmen from another dealership, and he seemed very knowledgeable
I am currently working with with Paul Poston & James Slaga at Tindol Ford in Gastonia, NC. The best I have ever worked with.