Have you submitted your order?

Have you converted your reservation to order?

• Yes.

Votes: 298 75.3%
  • No.

Votes: 98 24.7%

• Total voters

HikerAT22

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 20, 2021
Broadview Heights, OH, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Ridgeway
Order entered and confirmed this morning.
Badlands 4dr LuxSquatch 2.7
Rapid Red w/ MIC Top

I was late in reservation, so I probably won’t see this thing till mid 2022, but I’m super stoked and I will be spending the next year researching and planning my aftermarket toys. So far I’m wanting to put on:

- Upgraded stereo system with amp and sub
- Winch that does not interfere with camera or sensors
- roof rack that hopefully allows removal of top when installed
- trail lights / fog lights
- ppf paint protector film over most of the body with ceramic coating
- maybe some weather tech floor liners
- locking trays / storage in rear
what was your reservation date

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Maybe since I finally pulled the trigger on becoming a dues paying member of Bronco Nation, I will pull the trigger on ordering my BadSquatch next weekend when I head back to AZ :ROFLMAO:

GAMALLCRWLR

Rank III

Advocate II

Feb 19, 2021
Georgia, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Rydza
Member #

Official as of today. #62 (out of 192 iirc) at our dealership, looking like we’ll be getting a ‘22 which is no issue for us. 2021 allocation is something like 42 with the possibility of a few more so at #62 I doubt it will be this year. Wife is liking the Heritage options for ‘22 anyway........

Oh ya, reservation date was 7/17.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Official as of today. #62 (out of 192 iirc) at our dealership, looking like we’ll be getting a ‘22 which is no issue for us. 2021 allocation is something like 42 with the possibility of a few more so at #62 I doubt it will be this year. Wife is liking the Heritage options for ‘22 anyway........

Oh ya, reservation date was 7/17.
Yep, keeping my eye on the Heritage Edition too. I'm hoping Ford leaks a few things about it before summer but its doubtful.

Bonnie6G

Rank V

Supporter II

Jan 19, 2021
Denver
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lesniak
Member #

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Well it's official, I pulled the trigger Saturday and put my order in for the new Bronc! It was a tough decision but I ended up going with the BL 2 dr, Non-Squatch in VB with the 2.3, manual and Mid.

Although my dealer said I was close to the cutoff and could make a run for a 21 model, I still left as a code 99 to hold out and see what MY22 brings. I am still on the fence with adding the Squatch and might still do this...I have plenty of time now to ponder, lol.

On a side note, test drove a 2.3 Ranger and 2.7 F-150 and was impressed by both. The 2.7 did feel a bit quicker and sounded better but wasn't drastic. I can say with confidence the 2.3 has plenty of power for the new Bronc and should be great paired with the manual and the Bronc's gearing. I don't think we will be disappointed!

Last edited:

Soupcook

Rank V

Don't delete

Jan 14, 2021
Auburndale, FL, USA
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Lynch
Member #

Well it's official, I pulled the trigger Saturday and put my order in for the new Bronc! It was a tough decision but I ended up going with the BL 2 dr, Non-Squatch in VB with the 2.3, manual and Mid.

Although my dealer said I was close to the cutoff and could make a run for a 21 model, I still left as a code 99 to hold out and see what MY22 brings. I am still on the fence with adding the Squatch and might still do this...I have plenty of time now to ponder, lol.

On a side note, test drove a 2.3 Ranger and 2.7 F-150 and was impressed by both. The 2.7 did feel a bit quicker and sounded better but wasn't drastic. I can say with confidence the 2.3 has plenty of power for the new Bronc and should be great paired with the manual and the Bronc's gearing. I don't think we will be disappointed!
I owned a 2017 F150 and currently own a 2020 Ranger...I love both engines. The acceleration merging on the interstate in the F150 was great...same for the Ford Ranger.

Your build sounds sweet and will allow you to build it to your personal style with aftermarket.

macblaster

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jan 24, 2021
Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
McCollum
Reserved July 15, 2020
Ordered 4-Door Wildtrak Series February 9th 2021
Equipment Group 354A Lux Package
Shadow Black
Leather seats
43V Black Hard Top
47B Floor Liners
53Q Towing Capablity
60B Sound Deadening headliner
63C Keyless Entry

Late production I'm sure with these options

HikerAT22

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 20, 2021
Broadview Heights, OH, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Ridgeway
The dealer switch was easily handled by Ford Marketing on Monday and I received a text from the reassigned dealer while I was still on the phone with Ford. Made an appointment same day to visit the dealer and was able to enter my order. Received confirmation of order from Ford today. So much for the other dealer refusing to handle my order.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

The dealer switch was easily handled by Ford Marketing on Monday and I received a text from the reassigned dealer while I was still on the phone with Ford. Made an appointment same day to visit the dealer and was able to enter my order. Received confirmation of order from Ford today. So much for the other dealer refusing to handle my order.
Congrats! Glad you finally got it resolved.

Reactions: Bronc96 and PSUTE

JEM23

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 16, 2021
Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Jaime
Last Name
Medina
This may seem like a silly question but is that what your Ford reservation looks like when you log into your Ford account? Mine does not look that way at all....
i received what he posted via email.
when i log into Ford under Reservations and Orders it just a pic of the Bronco, type of Bronco, order date and order number

Reactions: Shodges

Eric Johnson

Rank 0

Advocate I

Sep 1, 2020
Santa Cruz, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Johnson
I placed my reservation in July and still have not been contacted to convert to order. I have made several attempts at getting an update from my dealer, however, I’m told the ball is in Ford’s court. Can anyone offer some insight on the process?

DeepCreek

Rank IV

Advocate III

Nov 28, 2020
McHenry, MD, USA
First Name
Klaus
Last Name
Schmidt
Member #

It is troubling that your dealer would not have reached out to you by now and is ignoring you. I'm not sure what to make of "the ball is in Ford's court"... I would recommend, if you haven't tried already, to set up a face to face appointment at your dealership (with a sales manager or higher) in order work through converting your reservation to an order. You have until March 19th to convert to an MY21 Bronco order; if not converted, your reservation will go away. If on the other hand you want to wait for a MY22 Bronco (additional colors and options likely available), the process is to build a MY21 vehicle with your dealer and leave it in a Priority Code 99 status, which means essentially to Ford "do not produce this vehicle. " At that point, sometime over the summer, your PC99 order will be converted to a MY22 reservation. Later in the year you will then be able to order that Bronco when the MY22 order banks open up (production for MY22 to start in Dec).

If none of this helps/works and your dealer doesn't reply to you, I would simply move my reservation by calling the Ford Customer Care number. I've seen a number of posts on BN where folks have said it took only a few minutes to move their reservations; similarly they were unhappy with the service (lack of responsiveness or just plain wrong information) from their original reservation dealership.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Eric Johnson

Rank 0

Advocate I

Sep 1, 2020
Santa Cruz, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Johnson
It is troubling that your dealer would not have reached out to you by now and is ignoring you. I'm not sure what to make of "the ball is in Ford's court"... I would recommend, if you haven't tried already, to set up a face to face appointment at your dealership (with a sales manager or higher) in order work through converting your reservation to an order. You have until March 19th to convert to an MY21 Bronco order; if not converted, your reservation will go away. If on the other hand you want to wait for a MY22 Bronco (additional colors and options likely available), the process is to build a MY21 vehicle with your dealer and leave it in a Priority Code 99 status, which means essentially to Ford "do not produce this vehicle. " At that point, sometime over the summer, your PC99 order will be converted to a MY22 reservation. Later in the year you will then be able to order that Bronco when the MY22 order banks open up (production for MY22 to start in Dec).

If none of this helps/works and your dealer doesn't reply to you, I would simply move my reservation by calling the Ford Customer Care number. I've seen a number of posts on BN where folks have said it took only a few minutes to move their reservations; similarly they were unhappy with the service (lack of responsiveness or just plain wrong information) from their original reservation dealership.
Thanks for the info. Not going to let this reservation go away... been waiting too long for this.

Shadowblade

Rank VI

Champion I

Jun 26, 2020
Columbia, MD, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Peeler
Member #

Yesterday I received an email from Ford letting me know my order was converted. It was wrong as many have mentioned. I sent an email explaining I’ve seen this on the forums and that I’m not surprised some things were wrong. I told them I don’t blame them, but we need to work to get it corrected. I sent a very detailed list of my build completed with codes and a PDF of my B&P print out. This morning at 0630 my dealer was calling me to work out the details and figure out what went wrong. Got similar discussion as many have mentioned here. System doesn’t have it clearly marked, it wont let me add that, or I don’t even see that option. After about an hour they told me not to worry, they would get their Ford Rep on the line today and work out the details. Received my email confirmation that my order was confirmed (again) and it was right!