Have you submitted your order?

Have you converted your reservation to order?

• Yes.

Votes: 298 75.3%
  • No.

Votes: 98 24.7%

• Total voters

silverf4i

Rank 0

Advocate I

Dec 12, 2020
Perkasie, PA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Pultorak
I put my deposit down and gave my dealer my order on 1/5. The dealer said I was the 16th customer out of the roughly 50 people with a reservation to come in and place an order. The dealer said that as soon as the orders officially open up on the 20th one of their sales people will lock themselves in a room and put in all the orders at the same time.

Reactions: Bronc96

Pakrat

Rank III

Promoter III

Dec 15, 2020
Lake Tahoe, United States
First Name
Jud
Last Name
Gutheil
Just got a call from my dealer. Walked through and double checked all requested build options and I should be receiving my confirmation email with build number any minute apparently. Kinda like being thrown crumbs. Keep getting super excited and then months of anticipation, waiting, and frustration. At any rate... here we go!

monstertorch

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 19, 2021
Oregon, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Barker
dropped by my dealer yesterday, gave them our final B&P print out. Looked this morning, and I have an order confirmation number now on my Ford account. No email yet, but I am figuring the confirmation emails are delayed if lots of orders are being processed today :)

We went with 4D Rapid Red Badlands, 2.7 L, MIC, Sasquatch, Lux, Tow, and Winch basically :)

Pakrat

Rank III

Promoter III

Dec 15, 2020
First Name
Jud
Last Name
Gutheil
dropped by my dealer yesterday, gave them our final B&P print out. Looked this morning, and I have an order confirmation number now on my Ford account. No email yet, but I am figuring the confirmation emails are delayed if lots of orders are being processed today :)

We went with 4D Rapid Red Badlands, 2.7 L, MIC, Sasquatch, Lux, Tow, and Winch basically :)
Essentially my build! I just went with Cactus Gray.

Reactions: Shadowblade

GToddC5

Rank V

Supporter II

Jul 14, 2020
South Jersey
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Logged onto Ford account this morning, and saw the status has changed to "In-Store Order" with order date of 1/19, so I assume my Dealer took the B&P PDF I sent him yesterday, and got the ball rolling.
Have an appointment to sit down tonight at 5:30 :cool:

Oregonc

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 19, 2021
Medford, OR, USA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Ess
Is the dealer able to confirm whether or not you'll receive your Bronco this year based on where you are on the reservation list? I have a 7/14 reservation but haven't received a call yet. But I'm debating on a badlands or, if it looks like I'm not going to get a MY21 Bronco, waiting until 2022 to get the manual base sasquatch.

jmtseven

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jun 1, 2020
Watertown, NY, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Trembley
Member #

My dealer was not able to confirm. Required a $500.00 deposit towards the total purchase price. We talked at length about getting a '21 model year, but no promises. The dealer sounded hopeful, lol I guess he'll be that way with all allocated buyers :p

Oregonc

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 19, 2021
Medford, OR, USA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Ess
Coincidentally I just happened to receive a call right after I posted my above comment. Now I have even more questions than when I started. Right off the bat the dealer said I could receive the manual base sasquatch in MY21. I questioned him a little bit about that but he seemed really confident on that fact. He said I was #3 on the list and they were allocated 12. I went through the build process and the completed price was $36k but then he said the dealership has a $4k markup so it would come to $41k plus registration and taxes. I thought I had seen that my dealership wasn't going to increase the price which is why I chose them. I told him that was more than what I wanted to spend (plus the fact I'm not even sure I would get it this year considering it's a mansquatch) and that I would have to call him back later. I'm thinking of just cancelling my reservation and waiting till markups aren't a thing. But the question I do have is are buyers able to change dealerships and keep their reservation number? $41k isn't undoable for me but I'd rather just get a badlands for that price with no markup and more confidence in its 2021 delivery.

Reactions: Commodore

Pakrat

Rank III

Promoter III

Dec 15, 2020
First Name
Jud
Last Name
Gutheil
Coincidentally I just happened to receive a call right after I posted my above comment. Now I have even more questions than when I started. Right off the bat the dealer said I could receive the manual base sasquatch in MY21. I questioned him a little bit about that but he seemed really confident on that fact. He said I was #3 on the list and they were allocated 12. I went through the build process and the completed price was $36k but then he said the dealership has a $4k markup so it would come to $41k plus registration and taxes. I thought I had seen that my dealership wasn't going to increase the price which is why I chose them. I told him that was more than what I wanted to spend (plus the fact I'm not even sure I would get it this year considering it's a mansquatch) and that I would have to call him back later. I'm thinking of just cancelling my reservation and waiting till markups aren't a thing. But the question I do have is are buyers able to change dealerships and keep their reservation number? $41k isn't undoable for me but I'd rather just get a badlands for that price with no markup and more confidence in its 2021 delivery.
Yes you can defintely switch dealers. After your reservation is placed as an order is a different story. I'm ok with MSRP personally but no way am I paying a mark-up. From what my dealer told me there are dealers out there who are even going under MSRP. Run don't walk. Thats the price of adding the sasquatch.