Have you been contacted by your dealer?

Have you been contacted by your dealer for ordering?

• Yes.

Votes: 131 55.5%
  • No.

Votes: 105 44.5%

• Total voters

JFord

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 18, 2020
California, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Ford
Member #

It’s been two weeks since I emailed my dealer and no response. Guess the wait is up.

JFord

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 18, 2020
California, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Ford
Member #

Look what showed up in my inbox this evening, “Thank you for trusting Chalmers Ford with your Bronco reservation. Bronco orders go live on January 20th, 2021. Please keep in mind that Ford received over 190K reservations and not all reservations will be 2021 models, the remaining orders will become a 2022 model. We need your authorization to submit your order. Are you ready to have us move forward with submitting your Bronco order? This will commit you to purchasing the vehicle. If needed we can assist you with securing financing. We will reach out to you within the next few weeks to confirm that you would like to proceed with the order. After we go ahead and confirm all the vehicle specifications are to your liking we will send you a buyer’s order. I look forward to working with you to build your Bronco.”

perfect timing.:rolleyes:

PSUTE

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 2, 2020
Negro Mountain
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Johnson
Converted Monday. Made a late afternoon appointment, stopped by, took 10 minutes. Got confirmation email with accurate information before I got up the next morning err, day...

90Broncofam

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 25, 2021
Idaho
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Josey
My dealer has been great.. I've already put down deposit..Order was confirmed following morning.

Super Stoked. Just wish I could figure out where my reservation # stands . Dealer did tell me late summer and they have 90 Broncos coming. Been Lots of cancelations as well

Gutter Clown

Rank IV

Don't delete

Jan 22, 2021
Indiana
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Austin
Look what showed up in my inbox this evening, “Thank you for trusting Chalmers Ford with your Bronco reservation. Bronco orders go live on January 20th, 2021. Please keep in mind that Ford received over 190K reservations and not all reservations will be 2021 models, the remaining orders will become a 2022 model. We need your authorization to submit your order. Are you ready to have us move forward with submitting your Bronco order? This will commit you to purchasing the vehicle. If needed we can assist you with securing financing. We will reach out to you within the next few weeks to confirm that you would like to proceed with the order. After we go ahead and confirm all the vehicle specifications are to your liking we will send you a buyer’s order. I look forward to working with you to build your Bronco.”

perfect timing.:rolleyes:
Day late and a dollar short lol....:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JFord

JFord

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 18, 2020
California, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Ford
Member #

Day late and a dollar short lol....:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I liked the fact they said Bronco orders go live on Jan 20th in an email they sent to me on January 28th. :ROFLMAO: I keep thinking some of these dealerships are doing a disservice to potential buyers by not keeping touch and being timely in sharing information. I’m lucky I was tuned into The Bronco Nation.

Duberj

Rank III

Advocate II

Aug 17, 2020
Jackson, MI, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Dube
Member #

My salesman contacted me on Monday this week, and I went in on Wednesday to give them my build. They couldn't do the build while I was there they were having technical difficulties with the site. I texted him yesterday and he told me they are still having issues getting my reservation to convert. I do see that my Reservation now says order but I changed from a Wildtrack in my reservation to a Badlands in my order. Perhaps thats why they are having a hard time.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

My salesman contacted me on Monday this week, and I went in on Wednesday to give them my build. They couldn't do the build while I was there they were having technical difficulties with the site. I texted him yesterday and he told me they are still having issues getting my reservation to convert. I do see that my Reservation now says order but I changed from a Wildtrack in my reservation to a Badlands in my order. Perhaps thats why they are having a hard time.
Switching trim levels shouldn't be an issue but you never know. Did you have any options that were on your Wildtrak order that might not apply to the Badlands or did they just wipe everything out and start over?

Duberj

Rank III

Advocate II

Aug 17, 2020
Jackson, MI, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Dube
Member #

Switching trim levels shouldn't be an issue but you never know. Did you have any options that were on your Wildtrak order that might not apply to the Badlands or did they just wipe everything out and start over?
Nope everything was pretty much the same, just trim change. I'm not sure my dealership has put too many orders in tbh. I'm good friends with my sales guy and I know he isn't tech savvy so there is that. I'll keep an eye on my order/reservation on the site to make sure things update correctly.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

TX008

Rank 0

Advocate I

Mar 27, 2021
Cypress, TX
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Nagy
Emailed Tomball Ford this past Monday (3/22) reminding them of my Reservation, they replied with an invite to the dealership. I went in yesterday (3/27) and placed my order for a 4dr Basequatch with 2.7, MIC hard top in Velocity Blue. They said Ford will email in May to confirm order and then start builds, eta Dec. 2021. Pretty straightforward process, in and out 15 minutes. Hopefully the rest is easy and it’s in my driveway by Christmas.

vintage

Rank IV

Supporter III

Jun 9, 2020
NC
First Name
David
Last Name
Lanzi
I went to my dealer on Friday to look at their Bronco Sports (to get some color ideas) and he told me the news in person. I go in on Wednesday evening to place my order.
I think the Navy & Gray interior will go nicely with the Gray top. I'm pretty hard on my interiors and have realized over the years Black is most forgiving to me.

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Emailed Tomball Ford this past Monday (3/22) reminding them of my Reservation, they replied with an invite to the dealership. I went in yesterday (3/27) and placed my order for a 4dr Basequatch with 2.7, MIC hard top in Velocity Blue. They said Ford will email in May to confirm order and then start builds, eta Dec. 2021. Pretty straightforward process, in and out 15 minutes. Hopefully the rest is easy and it’s in my driveway by Christmas.
Not that it matters because at this point but everyone is pretty much running into issues and delays, but if you didn’t convert your reservation into an order by March 19th you will lose your spot on the list