Have you been contacted by your dealer?

Have you been contacted by your dealer for ordering?

• Yes.

Votes: 131 55.5%
  • No.

Votes: 105 44.5%

• Total voters

brnc_o_vrlndr

Rank V

Promoter III

Jun 8, 2020
Allen Park, MI
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Wagoner
Member #

I initiated an email conversation with the dealer and we have been in contact since the news. He has been good about answering questions and letting me know what’s going on.

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Champion I

May 31, 2020
Otsego, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

I was chatting with my salesman via text message today. He wanted to make sure I had my order in by noon on Tuesday. Also told me I wouldn’t be one of the first 18 Broncos(I’m number 14) they get if I didn’t have my order in by noon on Tuesday.

I told him I had until 19 March to place my order and will get it to him when I’m ready.

PSUTE

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 2, 2020
Negro Mountain
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Johnson
I was chatting with my salesman via text message today. He wanted to make sure I had my order in by noon on Tuesday. Also told me I wouldn’t be one of the first 18 Broncos(I’m number 14) they get if I didn’t have my order in by noon on Tuesday.

I told him I had until 19 March to place my order and will get it to him when I’m ready.
Beginning to think that there may be a secondary market for folks who are willing to pay someone to smack the shit out of stupid sales people...

RynoPSU

Rank IV

Don't delete

Sep 17, 2020
Novi, MI, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Craig
I haven't even gotten the email from Ford yet that everyone is passing around telling us the dealers will contact us soon. I know of expect my dealer might get around to sending a note in a week or 2 after the order bank opens. I'm in no rush. I'm still undecided what exactly I want. I really want a BD with high package and signature lights but that's impossible so I sit debating OBX with high package or BD with the interior I like better.

Reactions: Bronc96 and JFord

BBNation

Rank IV

Champion III

Aug 8, 2020
Kentucky, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Got a call from my dealer earlier today. He said they will start taking orders on the 20th and asked if I wanted to schedule an appointment for later next week. They are requiring a non-refundable $1,000 deposit at time of order. He also mentioned a possible July/August delivery date. I'm a midday 7/14 reservation and he said their allotment is 9 units. Decisions, decisions...

Buckin'

Rank V

Champion III

Jun 13, 2020
Wilmington, NC, USA
Member #

Got a call from my dealer earlier today. He said they will start taking orders on the 20th and asked if I wanted to schedule an appointment for later next week. They are requiring a non-refundable $1,000 deposit at time of order. He also mentioned a possible July/August delivery date. I'm a midday 7/14 reservation and he said their allotment is 9 units. Decisions, decisions...
Initial allotment was 9? Did he say how many orders they had?

BBNation

Rank IV

Champion III

Aug 8, 2020
Kentucky, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

We talked about a week ago and he said they had around 30 but had lost a few.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buckin'

Sdakotabronco

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

No communication at all. I went to talk to them Saturday just to get an idea of what to expect. I talked to a salesman who then introduced me to the general manager/owner. They have 150 people on their list for a Bronco, and told me I am on the borderline for MY21. The fact that I want a 2dr may push me into MY22. They haven't gotten a look at the Bronco yet but have sold several Bronco Sport models. They had 2 in stock so I got to drive one. It was ok but really wish I could see the real thing in person

Reactions: Vigor and Bronc96

JFord

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 18, 2020
California, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Ford
Member #

I was contacted for ordering before the delay. I haven’t heard anything about ordering next week. I sent them an email to see what their allocation is and where I am on the list. It will be interesting to see where my 7/18 reservation fits into their allocation.

Reactions: Bronc96

JFord

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 18, 2020
California, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Ford
Member #

No communication at all. I went to talk to them Saturday just to get an idea of what to expect. I talked to a salesman who then introduced me to the general manager/owner. They have 150 people on their list for a Bronco, and told me I am on the borderline for MY21. The fact that I want a 2dr may push me into MY22. They haven't gotten a look at the Bronco yet but have sold several Bronco Sport models. They had 2 in stock so I got to drive one. It was ok but really wish I could see the real thing in person
When did you reserve?

Sdakotabronco

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Put it in 8/7 but it shows 8/8 at the dealer. I'm not convinced they have the most up to date information

Last edited:
Reactions: JFord