Rank III

Super Supporter II

Jul 15, 2020
Baltimore, MD
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Burket
Have we heard anything specific on whether or not these will be able to be purchased separately? I am not happy with how Ford is doing these! I know during the video going over interior options the Wildtrak was said to have the blue accent stripes on the grab handles and air vent tabs. I am planning to order the Cyber Orange and to me blue interior accents with the orange just look really ugly. I am pretty sure this won't be something that can be changed at the time of order but I am wondering everyone's thoughts as well as if anyone has seen anything from Ford specifically on this (I know they talk about the Bronco bolts and being able to change things that have these bolts). But again...WHY Ford - similar to what they have done with the FE and only having the Navy Pier interior - they are just making these Broncos look ugly but forcing these type of color combos.

Reactions: carrellslake

Garemlin

Rank VI

Champion III

May 20, 2020
Clayton, Delaware, DE, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Walt
Member #

The grab handles have the "bronco bolts" so they are meant to be switched out and customized. I'm sure Ford will offer differnt choices as well as the aftermarket community. And they will be easily ordered from Ford if you want OEM in a different color. Vent caps might not be as easy. But who knows.