Don't delete

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

Congrats! I can’t wait to see more out in the wild soon. I think Ford did a great job with the sport

Downriver Dave

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 22, 2021
Brownstown, MI
First Name
David
Last Name
Diehl
Thank you, I cant wait to get up to the Upper Peninsula here in Michigan and get out on some trails. I am actually a converted Jeep guy, sold my 09 Wrangler with a 5 inch lift and 35s for this. My son is waiting on confirmation for the full size WildTrak right now, hopefully he will know today.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Hkak45

Rank V

Don't delete

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

Thank you, I cant wait to get up to the Upper Peninsula here in Michigan and get out on some trails. I am actually a converted Jeep guy, sold my 09 Wrangler with a 5 inch lift and 35s for this. My son is waiting on confirmation for the full size WildTrak right now, hopefully he will know today.
Upper peninsula and north Michigan in general is beautiful! I went out on an off roading trip last year through Michigan and it was a blast! Stayed in Drummond Island and took my truck through Marble Head. Hope you and your son get to go on Bronco off roading excursions once he gets his in the near future.:cool: My first trip in the Bronco will most likely be off roading in MI.