Don't delete

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

Congrats! I can’t wait to see more out in the wild soon. I think Ford did a great job with the sport

Reactions: RAVNLYF

Downriver Dave

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 22, 2021
Brownstown, MI
First Name
David
Last Name
Diehl
Thank you, I cant wait to get up to the Upper Peninsula here in Michigan and get out on some trails. I am actually a converted Jeep guy, sold my 09 Wrangler with a 5 inch lift and 35s for this. My son is waiting on confirmation for the full size WildTrak right now, hopefully he will know today.

Hkak45

Rank V

Don't delete

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

Thank you, I cant wait to get up to the Upper Peninsula here in Michigan and get out on some trails. I am actually a converted Jeep guy, sold my 09 Wrangler with a 5 inch lift and 35s for this. My son is waiting on confirmation for the full size WildTrak right now, hopefully he will know today.
Upper peninsula and north Michigan in general is beautiful! I went out on an off roading trip last year through Michigan and it was a blast! Stayed in Drummond Island and took my truck through Marble Head. Hope you and your son get to go on Bronco off roading excursions once he gets his in the near future.:cool: My first trip in the Bronco will most likely be off roading in MI.

Downriver Dave

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 22, 2021
Brownstown, MI
First Name
David
Last Name
Diehl
Wife got hers in early February.
And is rubbing it in that I don’t get my black diamond till summer.
It is GREAT handling in switchbacks .
Nice, did you order the cross bars for the top or did yours come with them, mine doesnt have them but I need to get them.

14U

Rank V

Don't delete

Mar 3, 2021
Tulsa, OK, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Cook
Member #

They were ordered “with it” in build and price.
But they came in a week after we picked her Bronco up.

Advocate I

Mar 21, 2021
2785 300 East, Salt Lake City, Utah 84115, United States
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Bodhaine
They were ordered “with it” in build and price.
But they came in a week after we picked her Bronco up.
Picked up my big bend today, roof racks “with it” too. But Ford is saying they could be a month out. Love this things so far tho. Already put 100 miles on it.