Aug 7, 2020
Atkinson, New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

Wow, that was freakin amazing!
Hey @David, saw Robert and Allan. Did you go on that trip?
To quote Mitch, "See you guys out there on the trail"!
Gentlemen, we need to do this!

Hobgoblin

Rank V

Don't delete

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

Hello Bronco Nation. Just watched the new video on the overlanding trip over the Continental Divide in the latest news section. Looked like a great trip.

Had beautiful views, good food, great company and the team from Bronco Nation. I look forward to getting the chance to do one with the group when we get our new rigs as well. Thanks for sharing.

Lester10-3

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Aug 11, 2020
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Sendecki
Member #

Need to build a good events forum where we can announce trip plans open to other members. This worked well on a J..p forum in the past. I am close to Buena Vista & glad to join or lead trips in that area. Just need my Bronco unless you are comfortable sharing the trail with my J..p.
Happy Trails

bdawson24

Rank V

Supporter II

May 20, 2020
Michigan, USA
Member #

Need to build a good events forum where we can announce trip plans open to other members. This worked well on a J..p forum in the past. I am close to Buena Vista & glad to join or lead trips in that area. Just need my Bronco unless you are comfortable sharing the trail with my J..p.
Happy Trails
Great idea!

Reactions: BuzzyBud

RamGlx

Rank 0

Advocate I

Nov 12, 2020
Texas, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
McLean
Hello Bronco Nation. Just watched the new video on the overlanding trip over the Continental Divide in the latest news section. Looked like a great trip.

Had beautiful views, good food, great company and the team from Bronco Nation. I look forward to getting the chance to do one with the group when we get our new rigs as well. Thanks for sharing.
I was up there in September, but can’t wait to do it again in my new Bronco.

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

I was up there in September, but can’t wait to do it again in my new Bronco.
Do it! Then come back and tell us about it, love hearing trail stories.

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 13, 2020
Vista, CA, USA
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

Happy Trails
We have one! Go here:

Better yet, post it using the Round-Up feature and it will get puy on the calendar, the member map, and in that event forum all at once:

Lester10-3

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Aug 11, 2020
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Sendecki
Member #

Yeah, I saw the tutorial on that feature. Hope to put it to good use next summer. Remind me about it then. thanks