Rank IV

Supporter III

Jun 9, 2020
NC
First Name
David
Last Name
Lanzi
I don’t know , why are only 5 colors offered with the FE when there are 11 offered for the Wildtrak ...
Agree, would of liked to see more colors. But the lightning Blue is exclusive to the First Edition and my top pick. Look on the bright side, we used to have only one interior color choice "Navy Pier". Thankfully Ford added the Black interior option and saved half the FE reservation holders from canceling their orders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowblade

Advocate II

Oct 23, 2020
Park City, UT, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Lockwood
Agree, would of liked to see more colors. But the lightning Blue is exclusive to the First Edition and my top pick. Look on the bright side, we used to have only one interior color choice "Navy Pier". Thankfully Ford added the Black interior option and saved half the FE reservation holders from canceling their orders.
Yeah, unfortunately there isn’t really much exclusive about the FE anymore, and I would have changed to a Wildtrak if they hadn’t finally offered the black interior.

vintage

Rank IV

Supporter III

Jun 9, 2020
NC
First Name
David
Last Name
Lanzi
We ordered ours at the dealership this week. The rock rails were a $595 add on
I would have your dealer check with their Ford rep. According to a few 6G forum members, their dealers talked to their Ford Rep and the Rock Rails are standard on the FE. Might be worth the phone call, hate to see you pay for something that's supposed to be standard. $595 buys alot of Beer in my book.

Last edited:

ToddGinGA

Rank III

Advocate II

Aug 12, 2020
Roswell, GA, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Gurela
Member #

Mine was wrong too. I guess the navy was default (and ugly with any other paint than blue), but my dealer says the order is correct (2door, FE, Cyber w/black interior).
Ditto, I just got my order confirmation email also and it said navy Pier interior whereas I confirmed the order was entered with the black option.

Lance10322

Rank III

Champion III

Sep 14, 2020
Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lance
Last Name
Scimeca
Member #

Ditto, I just got my order confirmation email also and it said navy Pier interior whereas I confirmed the order was entered with the black option.
Double check with your dealer, they emailed me a new (2nd) order sheet that actually reads black interior. Make sure you get what you want!