Promoter II

Sep 3, 2020
Spring City, TN
First Name
Ron
Last Name
McCabe
Member #

Welcome to East TN. Make sure you make it to BRONCO SUPER CELEBRATION (EAST) in Townsend. Only about 17 miles from Maryville. Admission is free for walk ins. If you have a Bronco there is a registration fee if you want to go that route. It is April 21-24 if you are going to be here by then.

My wife and I live about half way between in Knoxville & Chattanooga near Watts Bar Lake. (Spring City).

What Bronco do you have, or have ordered? We ordered the Area 51; 2.3L; 4 Door; BLACK DIAMOND.

Last edited:

monica_mcgee

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 27, 2021
Allen. TX
First Name
Monica
Last Name
McGee
Member #

Welcome to East TN. Make sure you make it to BRONCO SUPER CELEBRATION (EAST) in Townsend. Only about 17 miles from Maryville. Admission is free for walk ins. If you have a Bronco there is a registration fee if you want to go that route. It is April 21-24 if you are going to be here by then.

My wife and I live about half way between in Knoxville & Chattanooga near Watts Bar Lake. (Spring City).

What Bronco do you have, or have ordered? We ordered the Area 51; 2.3L; 4 Door; BLACK DIAMOND.
Awesome!! We move in June/July time frame so we won't make it this year, but can't wait for next!! We ordered a Big Bend-nothing too fancy but we are hoping it'll be a great starter for us!! We have 2 small boys (3 and 5) so we are looking forward to building Bronco memories in East Tennessee!!