Dealers Discouraging in Person Ordering?

Chief1301

Rank V

Supporter II

Jun 21, 2020
Concord, CA 94521, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Araujo
Member #

At least you had your dealer reach out to you. I have yet to hear from mine. I preordered on day one and have heard nothing from them. I would expect more from this dealership in the heart of Orange County, CA.
Sorry to hear that. How far is Galpin Ford from where you are? If I lived in SoCal, and it was a reasonable drive? I'd transfer my reservation to Galpin.

Edit; I see that Van Nuys is pretty far from Anaheim. It would be a pain to drive up to Van Nuys in that SoCal traffic. Probably not a good option for you. I'm sure you can find a good Ford Dealer in Orange County. You've got until January 30th to transfer your reservation. Good Luck! (y)

Last edited:

joe76

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 30, 2020
Reno, NV, USA
First Name
joe
Last Name
mello
Member #

How many Members have had their Dealers contact them to request that your Builds be emailed to them for ordering, and are discouraging in person ordering? My Dealer emailed me with this request yesterday. The Sales Manager claims it will help them to better process the high number of reservations they have? He didn't mention anything about COVID, but I'm sure it's got something to do with it. California is crazy with COVID restrictions. There will be enough time to catch and correct any mistakes, or make changes. But I'd rather be in the Dealership placing the order with them. He did mention that exceptions may be allowed? So I'm going to push to be an exception!
I went in to the dealership to order my bronco

• Wow
Reactions: Chief1301

Chief1301

Rank V

Supporter II

Jun 21, 2020
Concord, CA 94521, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Araujo
Member #

I did my on the 25 that is the day my wife said we ordered
@joe76 I think there's a little misunderstanding going on here? Order banks for the 2 & 4 door Broncos won't open until December 7th. Meaning, Bronco orders can't be placed until December 7th. You may have provided your Build and Price to your Dealer? But that doesn't mean your order was placed. If you placed an actual order? It must have been for a Bronco Sport, not a 2 or 4 door Bronco.

joe76

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 30, 2020
Reno, NV, USA
First Name
joe
Last Name
mello
Member #

@joe76 I think there's a little misunderstanding going on here? Order banks for the 2 & 4 door Broncos won't open until December 7th. Meaning, Bronco orders can't be placed until December 7th. You may have provided your Build and Price to your Dealer? But that doesn't mean your order was placed. If you placed an actual order? It must have been for a Bronco Sport, not a 2 or 4 door Bronco.
I ordered the black diamond full size bronco

Chief1301

Rank V

Supporter II

Jun 21, 2020
Concord, CA 94521, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Araujo
Member #

I ordered the black diamond full size bronco
@joe76 Sorry to break the news to you, and no disrespect what so ever. But your order hasn't been placed yet. If your Dealer told you that your order was placed? Their lying to you. You may have given your Dealer, your Build and Price. But I guarantee you your order hasn't been placed yet. Your order won't be placed until the order banks open on December 7th. All the best to you and yours, and I hope you enjoy your new Bronco. Have a good evening.

Reactions: joe76