Dealer switch after current dealer submitted order without consent.

Advocate II

Dec 23, 2020
Northeast
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Silva
Any update? I am also waiting for my order to be converted back to a reservation.
When I called they advised that I don’t make a new reservation and just wait out the conversion back into a reservation.. but they did say that my original dealer has the power to change the order back into a reservation.

My wife called the dealer and tried to get them to revert the order and they flat out refused to even try and were pretty rude.. glad we are switching

I emailed Mike Levine yesterday and he said would reach back out to me on Monday. Hopefully he has some type of news.

It’s been over a month now for me since I filed the initial claim any every time I’ve called they can’t provide a timeline on the transfer. But everyOne spoke to said that it should be sorted before the March 19 cutoff.. I’ve kinda started to lose some faith that it will be fixed but

Octoberfarm

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jul 10, 2020
Tehachapi, CA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Dirado
My timestamp was just updated in the system and just had my new dealer place the order for my 2 door black diamond!
I’m in the same situation, how do you get ahold of Mike Levine? I’ve been try to switch my reservation since the end of January. I started calling Ford customer service on February 3 , they keep saying be patient but I’m getting worried.

Advocate II

Dec 23, 2020
Northeast
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Silva
I’m in the same situation, how do you get ahold of Mike Levine? I’ve been try to switch my reservation since the end of January. I started calling Ford customer service on February 3 , they keep saying be patient but I’m getting worried.
They should be calling you soon if you already placed a claim through the 800 334 4375 number.

I will send you a PM with mike’s email.