Completed Order

Advocate I

Sep 1, 2020
Glen Gardner, NJ, USA
First Name
Floyd
Last Name
Campbell
Did you guys get an update in your Ford.com profile from 'Reservation' to 'Place Order' ? I ordered my Bronco February 6th but my 'status' still shows it is still in reservation state. The dealer took a 1k deposit, but no email etc. What's happening?
1615559517353.png

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion III

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Did you guys get an update in your Ford.com profile from 'Reservation' to 'Place Order' ? I ordered my Bronco February 6th but my 'status' still shows it is still in reservation state. The dealer took a 1k deposit, but no email etc. What's happening?
Did your dealer give you, your order preview when they placed it in the system? That would show the order number and everything you need and once it's placed you would get an email from Ford stating it's ordered.

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion III

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

This is basically all I have seen - a screen shot.
Once it's in Fords' order system you can get an order preview (line item of what is on your build) and that will have your order number and also code (10-19). But unless you have a "99" don't worry about the code. That looks like it possibly (just on the computer, I sent mine over and he sent me my preview sheet), tell him to print that for you

Reactions: TangerineScream

Brion

Rank 0

Advocate I

Mar 16, 2021
Lyme, CT, USA
First Name
Brion
Last Name
Bonkowski
Any thoughts on the priority of code 19? My dealer said I’m the only 2-door order they have (I ordered BL w/Sas). Interestingly, my dealer said they received 100 reservations, but only 12 converted to orders (13 including me). Very curious how this may/may not affect delivery schedules. I would think Ford would want at least one 2-door out in the wild for this predominantly summer community in CT surrounded by Jeep dealers.

Reactions: TangerineScream

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Any thoughts on the priority of code 19? My dealer said I’m the only 2-door order they have (I ordered BL w/Sas). Interestingly, my dealer said they received 100 reservations, but only 12 converted to orders (13 including me). Very curious how this may/may not affect delivery schedules. I would think Ford would want at least one 2-door out in the wild for this predominantly summer community in CT surrounded by Jeep dealers.
This thread explains it. In a nutshell, you are good if you are between 10 and 19. Priority code 99 means the order is on hold and waiting on a MY22.

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion III

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

As @Deano Bronc said this whole post is about the Priority Codes. So, unless you are "99" it doesn't matter as Ford is using your reservation timestamp to do builds for the Bronco