Supporter III

Feb 26, 2020
Dearborn, MI, USA
First Name
Allan
Last Name
Dunlap
Member #

Brad Lovell has played a key role in testing the 2021 Ford Bronco, and he gave Bronco Nation an exclusive overview of his favorite features and drive impressions. Stay tuned!

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

#3 His impressions of driving the Sasquatch vs non-Sasquatch. - Highway and off-road.
#4 If he were to build one for himself, what would he build?

Last edited:
Reactions: SandboxGeneral

Bsooudi

Rank VI

Don't delete

Jul 26, 2020
Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Sooudi
Member #

Repeat #4!!!!
#5. Was there anything he did not like or thinks could be done different before final production?

Reactions: Deano Bronc

GaryB2220

Rank II

Supporter I

Jul 8, 2020
Wellsboro, PA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Berkheimer
Member #

Give us your questions!
Infrared lights/360°camera/12"screen. Are infrared lights plug and play with the 12"screen and 360°cameras? Are there different camera modes? (Regular, night vision, thermal/infrared).

TCopp

Rank V

Champion III

Jun 26, 2020
Olathe, KS, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Copple
Member #

Will there really be no drain plugs in the rear of the vehicles?

Reidski29

Rank II

Advocate III

Jul 6, 2020
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
First Name
Reid
Last Name
Kruszewski
Q: Does the B&O sound system give up cargo space?
Q: On the 4 door, how does one remove the panels but still leave the roof rack attached (if this could be shown it would be great)
Q: What are the safety features such as airbags and what not. I have seen some side airbag labels on the front seats, is there a curtain and what about the back seats?
Q: Can an OB or BD with the 32" tires fit 33" tires on the stock wheelset without any modification (similar to that of the BL)?
Q: Any chance of raising the tow rating above the 3,500 lbs?
Q: What are the dimensions with the seats down?

I am sure I can think of more.

Last edited:

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 31, 2020
Otsego, MI, USA
Member #

Please ask Brad how well the front sway bar disconnect worked. “Was there adequate articulation with it?”

”If he could change one thing on the Bronco to make it better, what would he change?”

mrlaw

Rank IV

Advocate III

Aug 8, 2020
Minneapolis, MN, USA
First Name
Lawrence
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Q. What is the hitch tongue weight rated at on the tow package?

Q. Will Ford offer towing airbrakes as an accessory option?

Q. Can we get a B&O 10 speaker sound check on video?

rmc523

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Jun 26, 2020
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Member #

Q: Does the B&O sound system give up cargo space?
Q: On the 4 door, how does one remove the panels but still leave the roof rack attached (if this could be shown it would be great)
Q: What are the safety features such as airbags and what not. I have seen some side airbag labels on the front seats, is there a curtain and what about the back seats?
Q: Can an OB or BD with the 32" tires fit 33" tires on the stock wheelset without any modification (similar to that of the BL)?
Q: Any chance of raising the tow rating above the 3,500 lbs?
Q: What are the dimensions with the seats down?

I am sure I can think of more.
It appears the only cargo space the B&O system takes up is one storage bin in the rear cargo area on the side - in other words, models without it get a cubby, and models with it get the subwoofer there.

For the 4 door (or 2 door), the front panels are detached and then pulled out to each side. They've said the 2nd row panel isn't removable with the roof rack attached.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

allan

Rank V

Supporter III

Feb 26, 2020
Dearborn, MI, USA
First Name
Allan
Last Name
Dunlap
Member #

Hey all, Brad was able to answer a few questions, and quite a few of the other questions will be answered in the video!

#1 What engine/transmission was he driving? - Endurance was done in a 2.7 Sasquatch Badlands but has done assessment on 2.3L manual
#2 Overall, what kind of fuel economy did the vehicle achieve during testing? - no comment at this point. Details coming later.
#3 His impressions of driving the Sasquatch vs non-Sasquatch. - The key impression for him was 33's felt more proportional on the 2-door, and 35's felt more proportional on the 4-door.
#4 If he were to build one for himself, what would he build? He is getting the first edition Sasquatch, but if he was not getting FE, he would go with Badlands for the Sta-Bar. He also added if it was total up to him, he would go with a 2-door, but because he has kids and dogs, his wife is making him choose 4-door;)