Super Supporter II

Aug 11, 2020
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Sendecki
Member #

Also on the Western Slope. The Western Slope 4 Wheelers, based in Montrose, will welcome any Bronco owners interested in joining. NOT a Jeep exclusive club. thanks.

crashmc2

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 27, 2020
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
M
Does anyone in here have experience with buying a vehicle from Worldwide Vintage Autos in Denver? I live in CO Springs, but I'm in WV for work until the beginning of the month. I'm looking to get a '75 Bronco from them, but no way to personally verify the VIN or know if they're shady about painting over server issues or not. My buddy is gonna try and inspect the truck for me, but I was gonna check and see if Coloradans know much about them. Or even take a peek at the truck for me.

Rox Crusher

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 22, 2020
Roxborough Park, CO, USA
Does anyone in here have experience with buying a vehicle from Worldwide Vintage Autos in Denver? I live in CO Springs, but I'm in WV for work until the beginning of the month. I'm looking to get a '75 Bronco from them, but no way to personally verify the VIN or know if they're shady about painting over server issues or not. My buddy is gonna try and inspect the truck for me, but I was gonna check and see if Coloradans know much about them. Or even take a peek at the truck for me.
these guys don’t have a great reputation.I have heard multiple stories about them that reinforce the good practice of looking at used vehicles in person and bringing it to an independent mechanic for adetailed evaluation.

crashmc2

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 27, 2020
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
M
these guys don’t have a great reputation.I have heard multiple stories about them that reinforce the good practice of looking at used vehicles in person and bringing it to an independent mechanic for adetailed evaluation.
Yea, I heard the same, so that's why I asked. I went and looked at it in person and the only problem I have is not being in CO at the moment to get the truck. They're basically the type that won't budge on price of they've had a vehicle inside of 30 days and basically don't care about who comes in to buy. Their selection is so diverse and full of rare or really popular cars that they sell no matter what the cost is. Pricing wise, the truck was a deal considering all the work done to it, body was in really good shape for being 50 years old (a 1G Bronco, no less), and I just gotta accept the risk of all the work that needs to be done to an old vehicle. I feel like some of the bad rep for them came because people expected new car reliability after not doing a check on the vehicle. But customer service isn't a strong suit of theirs. The guy I was dealing with is lazy and can't get the truck shipped out in a timely manner because he's never at work. In any case, I'm on my way back home, so I'm getting it in a few days.

Also, I'm not trying to pull this off topic. I guess we can add a new Colorado Springs Bronco to the mix haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Deano Bronc

Lester10-3

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Aug 11, 2020
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Sendecki
Member #

Long time since last post. Keep the conversation alive. Hope to get our Broncos about the same time the snow melts out of the mountains so we can get out into OUR PUBLIC Lands. Guide books & maps at the ready.