Rank 0

Advocate II

Feb 27, 2021
NH, USA
First Name
Jessica
Last Name
Desrochers
I placed my order on 2/19 and just today log into the site to check my order to review what accessories I had added and I can't see my order on detail.
The page only says Bronco base - which I didn't order.

How can I see what was ordered? I'm afraid now my dealer might have ordered it wrong.

Is this supposed to be this way? Is there anything I can do??

JMDESROCH

Rank 0

Advocate II

Feb 27, 2021
NH, USA
First Name
Jessica
Last Name
Desrochers
Following up, the email I received from Ford on confirming my order, states the Big Bend model and shows the right color, everything was correct. Its just on my account when I log in that shows the wrong model. I didn't order the baae model ...
Anyone else have this issue? Is it just a site error?

Attachments

JMDESROCH

Rank 0

Advocate II

Feb 27, 2021
NH, USA
First Name
Jessica
Last Name
Desrochers
Did you change the model that you originally reserved? It may not update on Ford’s website.
Oh, yes actually. We had the base selected at reservation time because we weren't sure of the model yet and wanted to be certain we got a spot.

Has anyone tried to change their order once placed? I want to review the accessories/options I ordered to make sure .

JRHopp

Rank II

Advocate III

Oct 7, 2020
Peoria, IL, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Hopping
“My Ford” on the website still shows a blue two door because of my res in July. The email confirmation that I got from Ford after ordering she’s the correct model.

JMDESROCH

Rank 0

Advocate II

Feb 27, 2021
NH, USA
First Name
Jessica
Last Name
Desrochers
“My Ford” on the website still shows a blue two door because of my res in July. The email confirmation that I got from Ford after ordering she’s the correct model.
Thanks, that's good to know.

I heard you can change your order up until March 19th. But I can't see the specifics of my order on the site. I was hoping to just review it without going to the dealer again.

JRHopp

Rank II

Advocate III

Oct 7, 2020
Peoria, IL, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Hopping
Yes you can, but you’ll have to go through the dealer. I think as long as you’re not changing something every week they’ll be pretty understanding;)

Reactions: JMDESROCH