Rank II

Super Supporter II

Nov 2, 2020
Houston, Texas
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Wood
After watching videos of the badlands at KOH and the price being within $5 a month of my Wildtrak build, I have been swayed. That stay bar disco is too nice to pass up.
You should be able to add the sway bar disconnect to a WT later, manual or electric, fairly easily.
Not sure what the aftermarket will have to offer. Do they currently have any for other vehicles that will disconnect under load?

Midnight Blue

Rank II

Advocate III

Jan 30, 2021
Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Nope

OverlandWoody

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Nov 2, 2020
Houston, Texas
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Wood

AmCap76

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jan 22, 2021
Pinehurst, NC, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Huff
Member #

Has anyone had any issues changing their order?

After watching videos of the badlands at KOH and the price being within $5 a month of my Wildtrak build, I have been swayed. That stay bar disco is too nice to pass up.
I went to my dealer and changed my order today. It was simple. I originally ordered a base model, but decided to upgrade to a Black Diamond.

RAVNLYF

Rank V

Supporter II

Jan 28, 2021
Prescott Valley Business Park, Dewey, Prescott Valley, AZ, USA
First Name
Russ
Last Name
xxxxx
Member #

Has anyone had any issues changing their order?

Funny, I did the whole OBX... then ran the actual numbers... diff was negligible at best. And for the money - the Badlands was net/net so much more the value!

Midnight Blue

Rank II

Advocate III

Jan 30, 2021
Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Nope
Funny, I did the whole OBX... then ran the actual numbers... diff was negligible at best. And for the money - the Badlands was net/net so much more the value!
What’s this ‘so much more value’ that I’m missing on my OB Sasquatch?

The sway bar disco is a part that a near novice can install. The MGV is a matter of taste/use, similar to the goat modes. I mean, I could just as easily say the OB is net/net so much more value because you actually chose between four different interiors.

They’re essentially the same truck in different colors. I personally don’t see the use case for washout floors, because I’m dubious that they’ll work as well as many think.

Reactions: OverlandWoody

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

One of the tortuous yet beautiful things about this dang Bronco is that there are so many trims, colors, options and accessories to choose from. I for one am excited and happy to see everyone else excited and engaged in this crazy process. No matter what choices we make for our specific rig, we all are going to have awesome vehicles for us! Being an avid car guy I always appreciate the various types and styles of vehicles that people are excited about and the decisions that they make. Even when, no, especially when they may have a vehicle or style that isn’t something I would consider owning. I appreciate their vision and I love to see how excited they get talking about their vehicle. Sometimes other people can surprise us with something they do that could work for us, even though it may be a completely different genre of vehicle. Come on Ford! Getter done!

AmCap76

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jan 22, 2021
Pinehurst, NC, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Huff
Member #

Changed my order today. The first time i got an email confirmation within 30 mins, but did not receive one this time. Did this take a while for anyone?
Same here. I placed my initial order January 22 and received a confirmation email the same day. I changed my order this Thursday and have not received confirmation yet.

OverlandWoody

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Nov 2, 2020
Houston, Texas
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Wood
What’s this ‘so much more value’ that I’m missing on my OB Sasquatch?

The sway bar disco is a part that a near novice can install. The MGV is a matter of taste/use, similar to the goat modes. I mean, I could just as easily say the OB is net/net so much more value because you actually chose between four different interiors.

They’re essentially the same truck in different colors. I personally don’t see the use case for washout floors, because I’m dubious that they’ll work as well as many think.
I guess it all depends what people value. OBX is really nice probably has the coolest interior. That roast is sweet.

Midnight Blue

Rank II

Advocate III

Jan 30, 2021
Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Nope
I changed my order for a second time today (first I removed the tow package and today I added it back on), and neither time received an email confirmation from Ford. I did, however, receive an updated DORA from my dealer in his reply email confirming that the change was made.