Promoter II

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Build and Price for the Sport model has been up for a while now. Should be getting the Big Bronco within the next week I’d guess
Aw hell. Im always the last to know...lmao. I got excited too.....Oh well. I built one for fun anyways. Good to practice do when the big one starts up i wont be a noob......

Jhastin4567

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 17, 2020
Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Jerrod
Last Name
Hastin
Member #

Aw hell. Im always the last to know...lmao. I got excited too.....Oh well. I built one for fun anyways. Good to practice do when the big one starts up i wont be a noob......
I needed around with configuring a Sport model as well, you are right, good practice!

gothavit

Rank II

Supporter I

Aug 22, 2020
florida
First Name
jack
Last Name
mcgee
i did to but wheres all the accessories they were talking about the big bronco supposed to get 200 and baby supposed to get 100 all i saw was like ten

Reactions: Jhastin4567

Jhastin4567

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 17, 2020
Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Jerrod
Last Name
Hastin
Member #

i did to but wheres all the accessories they were talking about the big bronco supposed to get 200 and baby supposed to get 100 all i saw was like ten
Yeah there’s barely any shown for the sport. B&P won’t be as useful as we need it to be if we can’t see what accessories there and and how much they are going to cost us

TXArchitect

Rank V

Supporter II

Sep 16, 2020
Cibolo, TX, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Brittain
Member #

Hope the conflicting information is fully vetted out before Bronco B+P opens. Been a bit of a pain for the Sport group.

Reactions: Deano Bronc