Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 19, 2021
MN, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wesanto
I was out messing around with different builds to pass the time. I’m having trouble with the website. Can’t build or price a Bronco. Won’t let you in to configure. Anyone else try tonight?

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

I was out messing around with different builds to pass the time. I’m having trouble with the website. Can’t build or price a Bronco. Won’t let you in to configure. Anyone else try tonight?
Just went to it and it worked fine

RynoPSU

Rank IV

Don't delete

Sep 17, 2020
Novi, MI, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Craig
I can go into B&P from Firefox browser but it's glitching and sticking on the model select screen on Chrome.

It looks like they added the tent section in the accessories. I haven't noticed this section before. The attention to detail was excellent. Doesn't look like anyone bothered loading the B&P to test out the new options they added to it.

BP_tent1.jpg
BP_tent2.jpg
BP_tent3.jpg

Reactions: Bronc96

guzie

Rank V

Champion I

Jul 25, 2020
Grand Rapids mi
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Guzniczak
Member #

I can go into B&P from Firefox browser but it's glitching and sticking on the model select screen on Chrome.

It looks like they added the tent section in the accessories. I haven't noticed this section before. The attention to detail was excellent. Doesn't look like anyone bothered loading the B&P to test out the new options they added to it.

View attachment 11184View attachment 11185View attachment 11186
Interesting. I haven’t been on there in awhile. More more excuse to play again. My wife just looks at me and rolls her eyes.