Member #

Advocate II

Jul 12, 2020
Point Blank, TX 77364, USA
First Name
George
Last Name
Rozanovich
How about article on Wildtrak and how long will reservation holders need to wait for the black painted top? Also real interior photos would be nice instead of all the computer generated stuff. Thanks.

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Our Wildtrack profile is coming tomorrow or Monday. We haven't come across a Wildtrack that's close enough to a production interior to be of help. Once we know how long the wait will be for the painted top, we'll be sure to share!

guzie

Rank IV

Supporter I

Jul 25, 2020
Grand Rapids mi
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Guzniczak
Member #

Our Wildtrack profile is coming tomorrow or Monday. We haven't come across a Wildtrack that's close enough to a production interior to be of help. Once we know how long the wait will be for the painted top, we'll be sure to share!
It’s a unicorn in the bronco model list

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

It’s a unicorn in the bronco model list
My pet theory is that most of the TT units that were made were Badlands with Sasquatch since that has most of the features that they’ll have to train dealers on and test. There were probably several Outer Banks to train on the luxury features too.

Reldn

Rank V

Promoter III

Jul 17, 2020
Atlanta, MO
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Dowell
Member #

I noticed in the profile page that there's a slight discrepancy regarding the G.O.A.T. modes. It states: "7 available G.O.A.T. modes. Adding Mud/Ruts and Rock Crawl to the standard Sand, Slippery, Sport, Eco, and Normal." I thought that Mud/Ruts was already on it and it's the Rock Crawl and Baja modes added to the Badlands, with no Sport G.O.A.T. mode. Unless that has changed, and the lineup PDF is now outdated.

Chief1301

Rank V

Supporter II

Jun 21, 2020
Concord, CA 94521, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Araujo
Member #

Badlands is the best, most capable and option flexible trim level. IMHO, Badlands has the coolest trim badge, and I love the orange seat stitching and interior accent trim. It will look so good with Cyber Orange paint. I can't wait to get my 2 door Badlands.