Champion I

Jul 13, 2020
Vista, CA, USA
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

It may seem a little anemic compared to the Badlands, but that's an incredibly capable rig for only $28,500. Ford describes it as "ripe for customization", which is very appealing to me.

Reactions: Thane and Bronc96

Bronc96

Rank V

Don't delete

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

It may seem a little anemic compared to the Badlands, but that's an incredibly capable rig for only $28,500. Ford describes it as "ripe for customization", which is very appealing to me.
I agree and have also considered just going base with Sasquatch as I really just want the off road capability and am less concerned with luxury/tech options. I will say 2 things that concern me is possibly having to give up the manual to go Squatch on the Base trim and I really like the MGV in the BD/BL trims. I feel I am being funneled to the BL trim level...

Reactions: TorgSurv

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

I wish it was even more base... like vinyl seats, plastic floor, manual windows, 2dr with no second row, manual transfer case...

Ford allowing the lowly base model to be outfitted with the Sasquatch Package and 2.7L engine is one generous offer!
There are always those “statement decisions,” the things that communicate what the product is really all about. Base+Sasquatch feels like the real statement decision for Bronco.

PSUTE

Rank III

Promoter II

Oct 2, 2020
Negro Mountain
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Johnson
There are always those “statement decisions,” the things that communicate what the product is really all about. Base+Sasquatch feels like the real statement decision for Bronco.
Statement decision for a lot of us. To me it means it's all about business, albeit a very comfortable business...

gibsBRonCO

Rank IV

Champion III

Mar 21, 2020
Cuchara, CO, USA
Member #

Agree. This really one-ups Jeep. The ability to order enhanced off-road performance on a base model is a game-changer.

Reactions: TorgSurv