Rank 0

Advocate II

Feb 2, 2021
Bolingbrook, IL, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Schlund
I ordered the sandstone and it looks nice just wondering what others think? Stick w/ sandstone or switch to black? Hard to make decisions based on pics and not seeing it in person till you pick it up....

Coldsmoke

Rank III

Advocate II

Jan 31, 2021
Northern Illinois
First Name
Martin
Last Name
Moister
Member #

I love the sandstone but decided to go with black onyx because I think it blends better with the exterior color Area 51. (Black onyx has grey highlights on the interior so it’s not all black)
Regardless, sandstone could look trick with the right exterior color.

Riqui Pooch

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 3, 2021
Earth
First Name
Panchito
Last Name
Sanchito
I really like the contrast. I went with Sandstone with Cactus. I like that it's not another charcoal or black interior. Will look different with top off. I was set on the BD with MGV, but what color is boat upholstery again? I just don't trust charcoal/black vinyl in the sun. I imagine in a few years they will have lighter shades of vinyl.

BroncoBill

Rank 0

Advocate II

Feb 2, 2021
Bolingbrook, IL, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Schlund
I really like the contrast. I went with Sandstone with Cactus. I like that it's not another charcoal or black interior. Will look different with top off. I was set on the BD with MGV, but what color is boat upholstery again? I just don't trust charcoal/black vinyl in the sun. I imagine in a few years they will have lighter shades of vinyl.
I think that will look nice, the sandstone with the Cactus. I actually went to the dealer yesterday and switched my sandstone to black onyx. I didn’t think it would go well with my silver exterior and all other colors on the vehicle either black or dark gray. We’ll see ....
Best of luck with your new Bronco!

Reactions: Deano Bronc