Advocate II

Nov 11, 2020
Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Colaiacovo
Member #

Given you have time guys, can you grab some up close photos of the MIC top on the First Edition? Color wise it appears to match the fender flares now. Is that the case? Thanks!

Cooppierce

Rank V

Don't delete

Jul 8, 2020
Layton, UT, USA
First Name
Cooper
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Given you have time guys, can you grab some up close photos of the MIC top on the First Edition? Color wise it appears to match the fender flares now. Is that the case? Thanks!
there using it for the ride and drive, but when there done ill try and catch a shot when its clean!

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Flourman

Rank V

Promoter III

Jul 18, 2020
Littleton, CO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Roush
Member #

Was the 2-door that Loren Healy and Vaughn Gittin took through the qualifying course a Sasquatch? Either way, that was pretty amazing for right out of the box!

Cooppierce

Rank V

Don't delete

Jul 8, 2020
Layton, UT, USA
First Name
Cooper
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Was the 2-door that Loren Healy and Vaughn Gittin took through the qualifying course a Sasquatch? Either way, that was pretty amazing for right out of the box!
yes sir. It’s a first edition but with RTR Wheels and nitto grappler tires!

Last edited by a moderator:

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Vista, CA, USA
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

I took two trips up to Bronco Knoll during KOH week.
Thursday (the 4th) I went up with a friend in his JK. This time I aired down and was able to make it up the steep hill climb on the South side of the Knoll.
20210204_103753.jpg20210204_103804.jpg
We went down the East route, and then did a 50+ mile loop around Ord Mountain, through Daggett Wash to Route 66 and Newberry Springs, and back through Kane Wash and Tyler Road.
20210204_141409.jpg20210204_143046.jpg

I went back up to Bronco Knoll the next day with a couple other Broncos (a Gen 1 and a Gen 6!), more details on this trip will be shared soon in a separate thread. I didn't take many pictures on this trip, but some of the others there did. Here's a sneak peek:
20210205_095436.jpg

Attachments

DaveTWave

Rank III

Advocate II

Aug 31, 2020
Constance, KY, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Landwehr
Member #

Hey Dave. Did you get to go?
here is the full story, I have never been to KOH so I was fired up. Packed gear and a sleeping bag. I was out in vegas for work so just staying a couple days longer to go to the KOH was only the cost of a rental truck and I had friends already going to be there. I drove out early Sunday from Vega and got in the lake bed by 9AM, some how found my friend without even having a cell signal. They were amazed I found them. They all had their SXS with them, My one friend that races had his old race machine there for extra parts that was recovered from a theft a month before. I we had to put it back together pit crew style since the dash was ripped out and the thieves did a bunch of hacking. well with enough duck tape, zip ties and rewiring etc we had it running with lights even. so we got to start riding sometime after lunch exploring the area and checking out hammer town. we went out that night riding to check out Backdoor and chocolate and watch the show.
we went out for a late night ride and the thieves hack the air box and some how the cover came lose and was sitting on the turbo, my machine caught fire. I did not have a fire extinguisher since the machine had been stripped, by the time by buddies got turned around to help another rider was there with one and put it out. needless to say we did not get to finish that ride. we dragged the machine back to camp and had it fixed early and was able to ride some more. I had to leave Monday night to catch an early flight Tuesday morning so I missed the Bronco ride and the reveal and all the others. I only got to see the one they had out early. I did get to see the rest of the fleet show up on the truck and unloaded. I was an action packed 48 hours for sure. I will be back and my boys want to bring our toys

Attachments

RAVNLYF

Rank V

Promoter III

Jan 28, 2021
Prescott Valley Business Park, Dewey, Prescott Valley, AZ, USA
First Name
Russ
Last Name
xxxxx
Member #

I took two trips up to Bronco Knoll during KOH week.
Thursday (the 4th) I went up with a friend in his JK. This time I aired down and was able to make it up the steep hill climb on the South side of the Knoll.
View attachment 8763View attachment 8764
We went down the East route, and then did a 50+ mile loop around Ord Mountain, through Daggett Wash to Route 66 and Newberry Springs, and back through Kane Wash and Tyler Road.
View attachment 8766View attachment 8767

I went back up to Bronco Knoll the next day with a couple other Broncos (a Gen 1 and a Gen 6!), more details on this trip will be shared soon in a separate thread. I didn't take many pictures on this trip, but some of the others there did. Here's a sneak peek:
View attachment 8768
TorgSurv, the last pic of the older Bronc as the lead Bronco - she's wearing a BN front plate??? Any idea where to get this from, please??

Reactions: DaveTWave

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

here is the full story, I have never been to KOH so I was fired up. Packed gear and a sleeping bag. I was out in vegas for work so just staying a couple days longer to go to the KOH was only the cost of a rental truck and I had friends already going to be there. I drove out early Sunday from Vega and got in the lake bed by 9AM, some how found my friend without even having a cell signal. They were amazed I found them. They all had their SXS with them, My one friend that races had his old race machine there for extra parts that was recovered from a theft a month before. I we had to put it back together pit crew style since the dash was ripped out and the thieves did a bunch of hacking. well with enough duck tape, zip ties and rewiring etc we had it running with lights even. so we got to start riding sometime after lunch exploring the area and checking out hammer town. we went out that night riding to check out Backdoor and chocolate and watch the show.
we went out for a late night ride and the thieves hack the air box and some how the cover came lose and was sitting on the turbo, my machine caught fire. I did not have a fire extinguisher since the machine had been stripped, by the time by buddies got turned around to help another rider was there with one and put it out. needless to say we did not get to finish that ride. we dragged the machine back to camp and had it fixed early and was able to ride some more. I had to leave Monday night to catch an early flight Tuesday morning so I missed the Bronco ride and the reveal and all the others. I only got to see the one they had out early. I did get to see the rest of the fleet show up on the truck and unloaded. I was an action packed 48 hours for sure. I will be back and my boys want to bring our toys
Yeah, it sounds like you had a very "interesting" 48hrs. haha

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Vista, CA, USA
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

RAVNLYF