Supporter III

Jul 25, 2020
Grand Rapids mi
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Guzniczak
Member #

Even if they open up ordering January 19th when are these going to deliver??? Asking for a friend.
The latest from Ford rep and not dealers is Jan 19 order banks open and all reservation holders have until March 19 to get their order in. After that they work on the schedule and I will go job 1 in May as I recall with first deliveries hitting customers in summer.

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Even if they open up ordering January 19th when are these going to deliver??? Asking for a friend.
Ordering window is supposed to run from Jan 19th to Mar 19th. You also have until Mar 19th to change your dealer. Ford has communicated the first MY21 deliveries should start arriving June or mid-summer. I would not expect to see any Broncs on dealer lots until 2023 as Ford has committed to filling all reservations which should keep them busy for a while. :)

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
Riddleton, TN, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Good email and helped clear up some of the confusion I read yesterday about whether the time you chose your dealer or switching dealers would put you at the back of the line. It won’t.
Looks like the dealer you finally chose will determine part of that. So....."CHOSE WISELY ". Lol

DaddyMac

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jul 8, 2020
Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Andy
Last Name
McArtor
The above mentioned e-mail (which I did not receive) states that one of the factors affecting delivery would be the number of vehicles each dealer is receiving. Sooooo, I would assume it is better to order through a dealer that has a lot of them coming rather than being the only order at a lesser dealer? Thoughts?

Hkak45

Rank IV

Advocate III

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

The above mentioned e-mail (which I did not receive) states that one of the factors affecting delivery would be the number of vehicles each dealer is receiving. Sooooo, I would assume it is better to order through a dealer that has a lot of them coming rather than being the only order at a lesser dealer? Thoughts?
Or it could go the other way. Ford may want Broncos spread out all over the country as free advertisement to bring in more customers so if you have 1000 going to one city but 4 going to another that could play part possibly.

Reactions: Jakob1972 and PSUTE