Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Ugh...wonder how late is "late availability 2021"? Is that code for possible 2022?? Looks like I have a tough decision to make on the Sasquatch and manual combo...

Reactions: SaveTheManuals

Champion III

Jul 21, 2020
Texas, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Well then... Ford best be discounting the FE and Wildtrack $1900 !!!

That’s a load of crap if they don’t... announced MSRP was for modular painted top as standard. Pretty low of them to change that on us at this point in the game if accurate.:mad:

Edit: read elsewhere Ford is reducing price $1895.00. Kudos for doing the right thing.

still not happy though ***sigh***

Last edited:

Jhastin4567

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 17, 2020
Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Jerrod
Last Name
Hastin
Member #

Does the B&P guide suggest Lightning Blue
Is “not” FE exclusive? Looks like it was listed as available on Big Bend and Outer Banks?!

QHQHFilly

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jun 26, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
I'd like to see a FAQ on what the formula is for assigning customer priority. It must be some function of your reservation number, how fast you get your B&P form in, and how quickly you put down your deposit. There are about 7 dealers within 50 miles of us (San Francisco Bay Area); I called five of them, and none of them has any info on this. And they have no idea how the inventory will be allocated among the 7 of them. One dealer did say that most of their orders were higher than Base Camp, which is all we want, so we might have a slight advantage there.

samanator

Rank V

Supporter I

Oct 10, 2020
Pompano Beach FL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Martin
Member #

I'd like to see a FAQ on what the formula is for assigning customer priority. It must be some function of your reservation number, how fast you get your B&P form in, and how quickly you put down your deposit. There are about 7 dealers within 50 miles of us (San Francisco Bay Area); I called five of them, and none of them has any info on this. And they have no idea how the inventory will be allocated among the 7 of them. One dealer did say that most of their orders were higher than Base Camp, which is all we want, so we might have a slight advantage there.
Probably they will use the Tesla model 3 model for choosing first builds. Most expensive first and then so on...I don't think Tesla has delivered a base priced model 3 yet. I'll be checking nearly every box of the Badlands or Wildtrack I select. We'll see how that works?

Reactions: nic

Champion III

Sep 5, 2020
Brandon, FL, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Clark
Member #

Ugh...wonder how late is "late availability 2021"? Is that code for possible 2022?? Looks like I have a tough decision to make on the Sasquatch and manual combo...
Same decision for me. I was really excited for Sasquatch + manual. I have an early res (July 16) and a lease expiring in October 2021. Not sure how to order in December/January to get a '21 if its not in B&P.

John B+9

Rank III

Champion III

Jul 26, 2020
Texas
First Name
John
Last Name
Balderston
Member #

Thank you! Very helpful. Noted that to get the white hard top, will work with the dealer to change the reservation from MY21 to MY22, but reservation timestamp remains the same. Cool. :)

Reactions: Deano Bronc

QHQHFilly

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jun 26, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
Probably they will use the Tesla model 3 model for choosing first builds. Most expensive first and then so on...I don't think Tesla has delivered a base priced model 3 yet. I'll be checking nearly every box of the Badlands or Wildtrack I select. We'll see how that works?
Actually, Tesla is such a boutique operation that their manufacturing model is probably different from Ford. Hoping for our humble Base Camp for my summer birthday.