Super Supporter II

Dec 21, 2020
Southern CA
First Name
Carter
Last Name
Peterson
Hey everyone,

I was able to take a few pics of a Cactus Grey Sport with the roast interior. Hopefully these pics help in deciding your color combo. The cactus grey is much more grey than green in person. The overhead lights and the rain make it kind of hard to tell the real color but in person the color combo was really nice.

Attachments

lowmpg

Rank IV

Supporter I

Aug 3, 2020
Stevensville, MD, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Wagner
Member #

CG is the most confusing color. In some pictures it looks like a light blue, or blue-ish gray, in others it looks more blue.

Reactions: tlowell01

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

CG is the most confusing color. In some pictures it looks like a light blue, or blue-ish gray, in others it looks more blue.
In those pictures, it looks like a tint of blue in them but my local dealer has one and I swear it looks more of a green. lol
I'm waiting for some sunny days around here and see the color in the sun light.

Reactions: Witchdoctor68

tlowell01

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 22, 2020
Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Lowell
Member #

Waiting patiently for a dealer around me to get a CG Sport in stock so I can see it. Greyscale colors on cars have never been my thing so if there is some color to it, I might consider it.

Hardest part of my build is exterior color!

Reactions: Hobgoblin

Witchdoctor68

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Dec 21, 2020
Southern CA
First Name
Carter
Last Name
Peterson
Waiting patiently for a dealer around me to get a CG Sport in stock so I can see it. Greyscale colors on cars have never been my thing so if there is some color to it, I might consider it.

Hardest part of my build is exterior color!
Yup! I love the Area 51 but I feel like everyone will have that color haha

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Yup! I love the Area 51 but I feel like everyone will have that color haha
yep, that is the other color I am considering. My dealership also has one of those plus I saw it on the Overlander Bronco a few months ago. I love how it looks in the shade but it seems to really lighten up in the sun.
Still waiting to see it in the sun in person. I think they are going to have them for several months so I am hoping for at least 1 sunny day over the weekend so I can look at them. It's practically dark around here by the time I get off work.

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Super Supporter III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

When I saw the jerry cans in TN the Cactus Gray in bright sunlight looked to be very much gray. When we shifted angles you could see the reflections of green from the grass and some blue from the sky. I think at the heart of it the colors is gray but it has the trait to be able to reflect the surrounding colors. I would have liked to see a full rig done in it. Looks to be a pretty cool color to be able to customize.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Witchdoctor68

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Dec 21, 2020
Southern CA
First Name
Carter
Last Name
Peterson
When I saw the jerry cans in TN the Cactus Gray in bright sunlight looked to be very much gray. When we shifted angles you could see the reflections of green from the grass and some blue from the sky. I think at the heart of it the colors is gray but it has the trait to be able to reflect the surrounding colors. I would have liked to see a full rig done in it. Looks to be a pretty cool color to be able to customize.
Totally agree. I think I will end up with CG and probably be the only on one my area with one.

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Super Supporter III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

Totally agree. I think I will end up with CG and probably be the only on one my area with one.
After seeing A51 in person I liked it a lot on the Overlander. I think the family want Velocity Blue. I wish I could get Lightening Blue. I may have to spin a wheel to see what color we get.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Witchdoctor68

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Dec 21, 2020
Southern CA
First Name
Carter
Last Name
Peterson
After seeing A51 in person I liked it a lot on the Overlander. I think the family want Velocity Blue. I wish I could get Lightening Blue. I may have to spin a wheel to see what color we get.
yeah I was dead set on the carb grey but saw it in person yesterday on a sport and immediately hated it. It was very boring haha

Reactions: Hobgoblin