Champion III

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

I'm simply ordering one when I know my delivery is on its way and hope that Ford can send them out in 21 LOL My dealer was on board with it and even mentioned it but said they might not be able to install LOL oh well I will
How confident are you that it will be available through the parts system given the short production run for MY21? I was thinking the same but decided not to risk it because I really need the roof rack sooner than later. If the MY22 rack connects differently and isn't compatible...then what?
No clue technically but AM will have plenty of racks available and probably ones that will actually fit the 4dr fully not 1/2. So, basically in May/June my dealer said he’d call and we can see what they are saying. I’m also wanting the pullout gate and drop down table from Ford. My pod lights will be KC better and cheaper.

WitchyWoman

Rank 0

Advocate I

Mar 29, 2021
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Hyde
I have made two changes since placing my original order - 4dr Badlands, 2.3/Manual, Roofrack, High Package, Cactus Grey.

I first added the optional wheels
I them removed the tow package

I’m still going back and forth on the wheels, I don’t mind the stock wheels, unsure which I like better.

Removed tow package because a rear bumper will be the first “upgrade” I’ll likely make, with a receiver built in.

I need to add the sound deadening I g headliner (I’m a MGV badlands order so the dealer has to put it in.), so I am wondering do I save another grand by going back to stock wheels?

Am I really happy with Cactus Grey, originally I wanted Cyber Orange, but it looks too yellow? What about Red? Velocity Blue? My wife likes the neutral gray, and Area 51.... but she’s got a charcoal truck.

Decisions decisions.
If this helps you, my new Sport next to my husband’s 2020 F150 in abyss gray. The cactus gray definitely has a blue undertone.

Attachments

Reactions: Padams7

Padams7

Rank III

Advocate II

Jul 22, 2020
Brooksville, FL 34601, USA
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Adams
Member #

If this helps you, my new Sport next to my husband’s 2020 F150 in abyss gray. The cactus gray definitely has a blue undertone.
THANK YOU!

The Ford website and promo materials don’t do it justice, I think I’ll stick with the Cactus Grey!

Now, what wheels.... lol