Don't delete

Aug 22, 2020
Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Lowell
Member #

Could not be happier with my build. The last thing I locked in was color, but once I decided Velocity Blue, It was complete. I hope to get a MY21, but I'm not willing to change my perfect build to try to game it. The only one of the deadly 6 my build has is the lux package, but I ordered a bunch of accessories, so who knows. I guess I'll find out come May.

WyoBronc

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 24, 2021
Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA
First Name
Kerry
Last Name
McInelly
I liked my build......AMB 4dr Wildtrak, leather, Lux, etc....but didn’t love it because the 4 doors were a compromise. Then my wife decided she wanted a baby Bronco, which of course has 4 doors. Since the baby bronco has 4 doors it can now become the passenger/pet hauler, which feed me up to change my order. I now have built a 2dr AMB Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux package and have an appt. with my Bronco dealer to change my order this weekend. Now I love my order, and also looking forward to the Badlands Bronco Sport as well.

Shadowblade

Rank VI

Champion I

Jun 26, 2020
Columbia, MD, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Peeler
Member #

Now that I’ve got them to correct it to what I wanted initially (well at least from the start of the order submission), it’s as perfect as Ford has allowed! WOOT!!! Come on Late Availability First Editions!

I would totally love to add a Roof Rack, Tow Hitch, and about $20k more in options, but something tells me then it wouldn’t move. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Shadowblade

Rank VI

Champion I

Jun 26, 2020
Columbia, MD, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Peeler
Member #

Now that I’ve got them to correct it to what I wanted initially (well at least from the start of the order submission), it’s as perfect as Ford has allowed! WOOT!!! Come on Late Availability First Editions!

I would totally love to add a Roof Rack, Tow Hitch, and about $20k more in options, but something tells me then it wouldn’t move. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1614314489992.jpeg

I don’t think I missed any options Ford!

Broncofly

Rank V

Don't delete

Aug 6, 2020
Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Calisto
Member #

I made a small change to my build after it was ordered. I'm constantly tempted to change the color, but I'm not going to! I'm sticking with Rapid Red. How about you?
I'm ordering this afternoon and I have been driving myself nuts trying to pick a color, between LB, A51 and CG.o_O I've visited a couple different dealerships to pin down the color, I've changed my mind on color a couple times now and feel as though I'm living in the Katy Perry song Hot N Cold.:ROFLMAO: All the damn colors look great.......UGH.......First World Problems.:rolleyes:

Wildside2011

Rank 0

Advocate I

Mar 2, 2021
Virginia, USA
First Name
Tylyn
Last Name
Tanner
I made a small change to my build after it was ordered. I'm constantly tempted to change the color, but I'm not going to! I'm sticking with Rapid Red. How about you?
I got told after you order it was to late to add anything on. I called and asked my dealership who put in the order and asked if they could add the assistant+ but they said it was to late, not that it was a big deal. Btw they just put the order in a week ago.

tlowell01

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 22, 2020
Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Lowell
Member #

I'm ordering this afternoon and I have been driving myself nuts trying to pick a color, between LB, A51 and CG.o_O I've visited a couple different dealerships to pin down the color, I've changed my mind on color a couple times now and feel as though I'm living in the Katy Perry song Hot N Cold.:ROFLMAO: All the damn colors look great.......UGH.......First World Problems.:rolleyes:
What did you end up putting on your order?

RAVNLYF

Rank V

Supporter II

Jan 28, 2021
Prescott Valley Business Park, Dewey, Prescott Valley, AZ, USA
First Name
Russ
Last Name
xxxxx
Member #

I got told after you order it was to late to add anything on. I called and asked my dealership who put in the order and asked if they could add the assistant+ but they said it was to late, not that it was a big deal. Btw they just put the order in a week ago.
That's INCORRECT on your dealership's part... the Order Bank doesn't close until 3/19, until then you SHOULD BE ABLE to make changes. Many people in this BN Forum are still on the fence on color, SASQUATCH, trim levels... you are paying for it - GET IT THE WAY YOU WANT IT!

WyoBronc

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 24, 2021
Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA
First Name
Kerry
Last Name
McInelly
That's INCORRECT on your dealership's part... the Order Bank doesn't close until 3/19, until then you SHOULD BE ABLE to make changes. Many people in this BN Forum are still on the fence on color, SASQUATCH, trim levels... you are paying for it - GET IT THE WAY YOU WANT IT!
Right. I have changed my color from Rapid Red to Antimatter Blue, trim from Wildtrak to Badlands, interior from leather to MGV. Your dealership is poorly informed and you will need to educate them.

kimmnen

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 25, 2020
Michigan
First Name
kim
Last Name
moilanen
Contacted by dealer and set for sit-down Friday, 3 more days! Still sticking with original configuration, Race Red 4dr Badlands, 2.7L, Lux, MIC, TTow along with some of the miscellaneous like the block heater . Figuring that even though my reservation is in the window, before Sept 18th, that Ford was originally targeting for '21 build, if it ends up as '22 because of 2.7L or Lux package I am not going to give up my wants to get it earlier. Now if it becomes a '22, and Race Red is not available, ouch... I guess I will learn what others have been going through making a color decision. The dealer said that before it is scheduled to build, they will work with me to keep me updated potential options I am interested in like a white top, a re-engineered roof rack and availability of factory sound deadening headliner for my installation. It seems they are willing to take my money.

Wildside2011

Rank 0

Advocate I

Mar 2, 2021
Virginia, USA
First Name
Tylyn
Last Name
Tanner
They was able to get it in! Thank you so much for the advice!!

Broncofly

Rank V

Don't delete

Aug 6, 2020
Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Calisto
Member #

What did you end up putting on your order?
Oh brother.......I ended up pushing the decision another week....until yesterday. The crazy part is while at the dealership I ran into three other people that couldn't make a choice either on features or color. Then later that day, I was sitting in a new F150 with my sales guy showing me the new Sync4 12" display when randomly two ladies were looking around the back of the truck we were in with doors closed. I look at the sales guy and said, maybe they're buying this one....to which he replied "I don't think so, it's not on the schedule for anything". Both of us puzzled.....I opened the door and asked, "Do you two want to look inside, the sales guy was just showing me the new display?!" They said.....is this color Rapid Red? :oops: I wasn't sure and asked the sales guy to wish he said "yes". The two ladies then said......"We have a Big Bronco on order and we cant decide on color and we haven't seen the Rapid Red in person." :ROFLMAO:

Soooo.......the moral of the story......you're not alone out there picking colors and features.:LOL:

Last edited:

esbuckeye

Rank 0

Advocate I

Feb 12, 2021
Sarasota
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Spicer
Disappointed so many things weren't actually available at the order process. Could not get paint film, brush guard, roof rack, rock rails or sound insulation on a badlands sasquatch. That is ridiculous, and I'm off to a bad start as a Ford owner. I have no doubt I'll be able to find this stuff aftermarket or at the dealer, however I'll choose aftermarket every chance there is in order to get better pricing if the quality is similar. The ability to get fixed items like that during this step needs revisited by ford.