Super Supporter III

Sep 1, 2020
Alabama
First Name
Benny
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

I'm happy with everything except how Ford is handling the reservations . I want mine according to the timestamp not some messed up dealer allocation formula or how many jeeps are sold in a particular area .

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
Atkinson, New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

I spent a lot of time debating whether I should compromise my build to increase my chances of getting a 2021. At the time I was attempting to eliminate any of the “Six Deadly Sins” while still enjoying my final build. Ultimately, I could not migrate from a 2-door to a 4-door and be happy. For me, one deadly sin was the same as four, so I built my Bronco with 4. Now, I like my final decisions and hope I will not have to make difficult decisions in May. Actually, a 2022 Bronco would be fine if I can get exactly what I seek.

Last edited:

Coldsmoke

Rank III

Advocate II

Jan 31, 2021
Northern Illinois
First Name
Martin
Last Name
Moister
Member #

My configuration was a compromise so every other day I think about changing it. Currently have a BB ordered to get cloth seats and Sasquatch to get the auto 4wd. BUT, I keep thinking about changing it to the OBX where I can get the auto 4wd without the Sasquatch and add the high package to get the 12" screen, extra sound deadening, and 360 camera for a little over a thousand less. Eeni meenie mini moe.........
Still have a few weeks to decide.
1613946535046.png

MikeCt

Rank 0

Advocate II

Dec 11, 2020
Connecticut, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Reilly
My configuration was a compromise so every other day I think about changing it. Currently have a BB ordered to get cloth seats and Sasquatch to get the auto 4wd. BUT, I keep thinking about changing it to the OBX where I can get the auto 4wd without the Sasquatch and add the high package to get the 12" screen, extra sound deadening, and 360 camera for a little over a thousand less. Eeni meenie mini moe.........
Still have a few weeks to decide.
View attachment 9282

When you come to a fork in the road, take it. Yogi Berra great sign

Brongo

Rank II

Advocate III

Feb 10, 2021
New York
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Seda
For anyone that has changed their build, does their dealer give them a new sales order confirmation? I have to ask my dealer several times for a confirmation. It’s like pulling teeth.

Midnight Blue

Rank II

Advocate III

Jan 30, 2021
Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Nope
I dropped the tow package from my build because I figured I could add it later better and cheaper.

Of course, then we went camping this weekend and all my wife could talk about was getting a trailer for our trips this summer... might be adding it back on now just to have it ready to go

Otherwise, my build is absolute perfection - 2-door OB V6 in AMB with Roast Cloth, High Package, Roof Rails, Aux. Switches, Hardtop Sound Deadening.

RAVNLYF

Rank V

Supporter II

Jan 28, 2021
Prescott Valley Business Park, Dewey, Prescott Valley, AZ, USA
First Name
Russ
Last Name
xxxxx
Member #

Midnight Blue, I'd had the Tow Pkg on my original 4-dr Badlands V6 DORA build, took it off with the same thought... BUT then added it back on. Thought being, it's worth it to me to have the wiring all run from the factory verses having Ford or another off-road shop do it and then charge me the crazy hourly labor - thinking net/net, I'd be back to that same $595.00 number. Well maybe not... but at least it'll be DONE.

88to21bronco

Rank IV

Champion III

Feb 12, 2021
Viola, TN, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Perry
Member #

I built a cactus gray 4dr BB. My only temptations are to change to the tan-trimmed interior and to get a hardtop. But the tan isn't as kid-friendly and I can always get a hardtop later.

linbackr99

Rank 0

Advocate II

Feb 20, 2021
Vermont
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Gregory
I did go back and forth a few times between the Wildtrak / Lux / Leather / Tube Steps / Tow etc and the OBX loaded with all the same stuff (which turns out is a little more $$) because I do not love the beige-ish interior of the Wildtrak . . . but love the black accents and wheels enough to accept the WT . . . can't wait.

RAVNLYF

Rank V

Supporter II

Jan 28, 2021
Prescott Valley Business Park, Dewey, Prescott Valley, AZ, USA
First Name
Russ
Last Name
xxxxx
Member #

Base, 2.3, mt, headliner, Rapid Red 2dr. Forgot to add the aux switches so that was my change. Kept it simple to hopefully get a 21 and kept costs down so my am additions won't break the bank.
You are so right, SDBronco... there is going to be a 12 Step program aimed at our Bronco demographics!!

Reactions: Shadowblade