Champion III

Jun 26, 2020
Olathe, KS, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Copple
Member #

It's important to remember that these are MSRPs. The dealership shouldn't give you a final price until you purchase the vehicle. They don't even know what the invoice price is at this point. However, I doubt there is going to be much bargaining room...
Mine had all the invoice pricing as well.

Reactions: PSUTE

BigTex22

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jul 13, 2020
Lantana, TX, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Fitzgerald
No, not happy with the final prices...it’s MSRP! Let’s all face it - they’ll be discounting the heck out of these things in 2-3 years after the market has been saturated and the next pretty thing comes along. We’re paying for the satisfaction of now and to make up for decades since the last one.

Reactions: ResidualGenius

PSUTE

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 2, 2020
Negro Mountain
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Johnson
No, not happy with the final prices...it’s MSRP! Let’s all face it - they’ll be discounting the heck out of these things in 2-3 years after the market has been saturated and the next pretty thing comes along. We’re paying for the satisfaction of now and to make up for decades since the last one.
Yep. Not getting any younger. All 2021's will be custom ordered rigs. Never heard of that. Ever. Someone else may have though. No problem with spending an extra coupla thousand now to have one before they're sitting on dealers lots sometime in '23 or '24. Did I mention that I'm not getting any younger?...

KennyMac

Rank IV

Supporter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
I signed the order sheet for MSRP, which normally would be a no go for me. But for something in this high of demand, MSRP is a deal. My dad tried to buy an Avelanche when they first hit lots, but walked away when they wanted 11k over sticker. Remember when the PT Cruiser came out? People were crowding the dealers begging to pay 6k over sticker. All that fervor died down once people figured out they were junk (not gonna happen with Bronco), but if you want the newest you're gonna pay. More recently, dealers all over the country were asking (and many were getting) 40k over sticker for a launch edition Supra. And in your free time, swing by the Chevy dealer and try to buy a C8 Corvette.
So yeah, I'm happy to pay sticker for my new Bronco, and I'm confident it will still be an awesome ride 10 years from now.

BroncoBill

Rank 0

Advocate II

Feb 2, 2021
Bolingbrook, IL, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Schlund
I signed the order sheet for MSRP, which normally would be a no go for me. But for something in this high of demand, MSRP is a deal. My dad tried to buy an Avelanche when they first hit lots, but walked away when they wanted 11k over sticker. Remember when the PT Cruiser came out? People were crowding the dealers begging to pay 6k over sticker. All that fervor died down once people figured out they were junk (not gonna happen with Bronco), but if you want the newest you're gonna pay. More recently, dealers all over the country were asking (and many were getting) 40k over sticker for a launch edition Supra. And in your free time, swing by the Chevy dealer and try to buy a C8 Corvette.
So yeah, I'm happy to pay sticker for my new Bronco, and I'm confident it will still be an awesome ride 10 years from now.
Being the first to get the first has it’s price. If that’s paying sticker then so be it.

IBleve

Rank V

Promoter III

Jul 27, 2020
Farragut, TN, USA
First Name
Alan
Last Name
Hill
Member #

I had a target, based off what I was prepared to spend on a Gladiator, before I found the Bronco. Thanks to SAC, $1,000 under invoice, I bettered my target ( and have turned around and nicely exceeded thanks to the accessories offering!)

Brongo

Rank II

Advocate III

Feb 10, 2021
New York
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Seda
It's important to remember that these are MSRPs. The dealership shouldn't give you a final price until you purchase the vehicle. They don't even know what the invoice price is at this point. However, I doubt there is going to be much bargaining room...
A dealer in PA has the invoice prices. He’s been messaging people on Bronco6G with all the info. He’s the one that has me regretting agreeing to MSRP since she’s offering 3% under invoice.

tlowell01

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 22, 2020
Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Lowell
Member #

MSRP for my Bronco and am completely at peace with it.

In 1997, I ordered a Ford Mustang GT from the factory that was EXACTLY the way I wanted it, and I paid MSRP for the privilege. I LOVED that car and drove it for almost 17 years until reliability and practical considerations dictated a larger automobile. I then bought a 2014 Ford Escape from my LFD lot. I had X-Plan, and the dealer gave me a few grand below that. The Escape has been perfectly fine. Its done what I needed it to do very reliably. I have no complaints about it, but I certainly don't love it.

In 24 years, I've bought 2 cars for myself. One at MSRP. One at a fantastic price. In my mind, the one that I paid MSRP for was the infinitely better deal.

The Bronco is like my Mustang. EXACTLY what I want! In 20 years when I'm still cruising the trails top and doors off thinking about all the adventures we've have had together, there is a 0% chance that I'm going to give a second thought to whether somebody paid a couple grand less than I did 20 years ago.

Beastmode666

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 19, 2021
Hawaii
First Name
Chelsea
Last Name
Vanavichai
Every dealer in my state (a small island chain in the Pacific) is charging 2-7k ADM. I got my price locked in writing with the +2k. Not happy about it, but once I finally get to drive my bronco off the lot, I'll be stoked.

katiehutson

Rank III

Advocate II

Mar 9, 2021
Jigger, Louisiana, United States
First Name
Katie
Last Name
Hutson
Member #

I'm in a position where I'm not IN LOVE with spending almost $51k on mine but it's like if I tried to make cuts and not get what I want I'd really be at like $45K so my mindset is get what I want and pay the extra $5-6K and drive this thing for 10+ years until a hybrid/part electric one eventually comes out
I would love to have a plug-in hyrbid. Save fuel for the trails and electric for my short commute.

JeR2D2

Rank III

Advocate II

Jan 27, 2021
Lake Forest, CA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I'm in a position where I'm not IN LOVE with spending almost $51k on mine but it's like if I tried to make cuts and not get what I want I'd really be at like $45K so my mindset is get what I want and pay the extra $5-6K and drive this thing for 10+ years until a hybrid/part electric one eventually comes out
I would love to have a plug-in hyrbid. Save fuel for the trails and electric for my short commute.
With where Ford is headed it will be a reality, Jeep is already doing it with their part electric wrangler coming out soon