Rank 0

Advocate II

Oct 28, 2020
Eagle River, Anchorage, AK, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Breitsprecher
It's hard for me not to be spending this type of money on a GT350. I love those things, but my wife is more accepting of me buying a Bronco, and not another Mustang.
When I went to order my bronco they had a 350
On the floor, it 2k less than I’m paying for my bronco.... sometimes I question my sanity....

Alith7

Rank III

Advocate II

Jul 6, 2020
Germantown, WI, USA
First Name
Tashina
Last Name
Peplinski
Member #

I heard a rumor that my dealership is going to tack on $3k-$5k dealer mark up.... so that'll be a nope. Guess I will be waiting until 22MY. This will be my 4th new Ford in a row and my 5th new vehicle in a row from this dealership. If they really do add that on, I'm going to be a VERY PO'd customer. So much for loyalty....

Reactions: Jakob1972

PSUTE

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 2, 2020
Negro Mountain
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Johnson
I heard a rumor that my dealership is going to tack on $3k-$5k dealer mark up.... so that'll be a nope. Guess I will be waiting until 22MY. This will be my 4th new Ford in a row and my 5th new vehicle in a row from this dealership. If they really do add that on, I'm going to be a VERY PO'd customer. So much for loyalty....
So change dealers, or give them a chance and threaten to. Been locked in at Invoice at my local dealer for months...

NurseDan

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Dec 23, 2020
Alberta
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Watson
It's exactly what I thought it would be but can't say I'm happy. I will always lament all the mandated equipment that has majorly contributed to the average price of new vehicles. Again, I expected to pay this much but "happy" would never be the word I'd use.

Reactions: Jakob1972

vintage

Rank IV

Supporter III

Jun 9, 2020
NC
First Name
David
Last Name
Lanzi
I truly wasn't planning on spending $65k on a Bronco. My loaded up Rubicon was $55k and thought I could get a comparable Bronco for the same amount. But what the heck, you only live once. I think I'll be very happy with my First Edition and look forward to hitting the trails with it.

vintage

Rank IV

Supporter III

Jun 9, 2020
NC
First Name
David
Last Name
Lanzi
Signed Purchase order by both parties with a agreed upon price at time of order. This will eliminate the $3k-$5k tacked on at delivery. If your dealership can't do this, I suggest switching to one that can. Most dealerships are at MSRP and if you're willing to travel you can get $1,000 under invoice.

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

I have never in my scrubby, deckhand, molincoly life paid MSRP. The last two Ford I have owned haven't live up to their promise. Last chance. I bought my wife a Ford Flex which has been expensive and broken. They owe me. Dealer markup? Thou shalt suckle on a bag of Richards
My name is Richard but please call me Dick

JRHopp

Rank II

Advocate III

Oct 7, 2020
Peoria, IL, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Hopping
It's important to remember that these are MSRPs. The dealership shouldn't give you a final price until you purchase the vehicle. They don't even know what the invoice price is at this point. However, I doubt there is going to be much bargaining room...

JeR2D2

Rank III

Advocate II

Jan 27, 2021
Lake Forest, CA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I'm in a position where I'm not IN LOVE with spending almost $51k on mine but it's like if I tried to make cuts and not get what I want I'd really be at like $45K so my mindset is get what I want and pay the extra $5-6K and drive this thing for 10+ years until a hybrid/part electric one eventually comes out

meshyf

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 14, 2021
CA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Yost
It would be really nice to get my Dplan on it but whatever at least there isn't any markup. Adios dollar bills

meshyf

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 14, 2021
CA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Yost
I really like what I’m getting but I do think the price is a bit high
One thing I don’t understand is the lack of power seats? Show me any other vehicle you pay $54k for and don’t get at least the drivers side power seat.
i realize the heated seats and steering wheel is separate on other Ford’s but why? If a person needs heated seats why the heck wouldn’t I need a heated steering wheel? Is this just another way to juice some more money from the consumer?

I have been waiting since I think 2004 when I seen the first concept, so ya know I’m paying the price but somethings leave me shaking my head.....
You asked.... Rant complete....

They gotta save something for the 22 model year besides green paint!

Reactions: Deano Bronc

PSUTE

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 2, 2020
Negro Mountain
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Johnson
It's important to remember that these are MSRPs. The dealership shouldn't give you a final price until you purchase the vehicle. They don't even know what the invoice price is at this point. However, I doubt there is going to be much bargaining room...
Interesting. When I ordered, the build sheet I signed had both listed...

meshyf

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 14, 2021
CA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Yost
If you're selling it at msrp or have a small discount there isn't much to worry about. Unless there is some sweeping dmv fee or sales tax change they should be able to give you a half decent idea what it's going to cost when all is said and done.