Don't delete

Jan 14, 2021
Auburndale, FL, USA
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Lynch
Member #

$60k is a huge price for a toy...basically. I looked at some beautiful trucks, etc. that are much cheaper...but my heart goes where it wants. But any sane person would say spending this much money to try not to get stuck, scratch it up and get mud and dirt in and all over the beast is stupid.

Shadowblade

Rank VI

Champion I

Jun 26, 2020
Columbia, MD, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Peeler
Member #

I didn’t image it would be this costly, but I’ve come to terms with it. I’m not happy, but I’ve accepted my fate. $70k for a Ford, for a Bronco... Ugh, but DAMNIT, I’m working that beast until it pays me back in fun and satisfaction! Who’s with me!? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sven

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 13, 2021
West Yellowstone, Montana
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Larson
I didn’t image it would be this costly, but I’ve come to terms with it. I’m not happy, but I’ve accepted my fate. $70k for a Ford, for a Bronco... Ugh, but DAMNIT, I’m working that beast until it pays me back in fun and satisfaction! Who’s with me!? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Rhiostatic

Rank V

Promoter III

Dec 21, 2020
Phoenixville, PA
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Its like spending money on beer. You can get beer for many prices, but if you want it to taste good you will pay for it. Some say your silly for spending more on craft beer considering all beer ends up in the sewers, but the experience when it was yours is what counts! I want an awesome experience and can afford to play so I will no matter how silly others may think I am.

AcesandEights

Rank IV

Don't delete

Oct 22, 2020
Oregon, USA
First Name
Aresenio
Last Name
Beckman
It's hard for me not to be spending this type of money on a GT350. I love those things, but my wife is more accepting of me buying a Bronco, and not another Mustang.
I was having this conversation earlier. I can get a well-equipped Tacoma for $12k less, a 4Runner for about $10k less and a new F350 for about $7k less. It's not too much more for a new Porsche Boxster, or other nice sport(ier) car. My buddy was kind enough to remind me that the top doesn't come off those other cars (except the Boxster).

ScottB@907

Rank 0

Advocate II

Oct 28, 2020
Eagle River, Anchorage, AK, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Breitsprecher
I really like what I’m getting but I do think the price is a bit high
One thing I don’t understand is the lack of power seats? Show me any other vehicle you pay $54k for and don’t get at least the drivers side power seat.
i realize the heated seats and steering wheel is separate on other Ford’s but why? If a person needs heated seats why the heck wouldn’t I need a heated steering wheel? Is this just another way to juice some more money from the consumer?

I have been waiting since I think 2004 when I seen the first concept, so ya know I’m paying the price but somethings leave me shaking my head.....
You asked.... Rant complete....

ScottB@907

Rank 0

Advocate II

Oct 28, 2020
Eagle River, Anchorage, AK, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Breitsprecher
I was having this conversation earlier. I can get a well-equipped Tacoma for $12k less, a 4Runner for about $10k less and a new F350 for about $7k less. It's not too much more for a new Porsche Boxster, or other nice sport(ier) car. My buddy was kind enough to remind me that the top doesn't come off those other cars (except the Boxster).
Can you get power seats in those vehicles? I bet you can lol